1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Index - Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Chitvish, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha
    'Reread my posts' is the best compliment that I have received so far from you!
    Sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear AC
    This is quite unfair that you break into poetry all of a sudden knowing fully well that it is my Achilles heel! Now I cant for once pay you back by your same coin as the saying goes! But now that you have provoked me, dont be surprised if I surprise you one of these days with my own brand of poetry. It may sound like 'vaazha meenukkum vilangu meenukkum kalyanam' in English but it will still be poetry!
    Thanks a lot for your extremely nice words. Now I'll be more like the 'aal kanda samudram'! Nothing can stop me from rambling with so many fans around!
    Sri

3. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chith ,
    Really a great job ! :hatsoff to you ! You 've proved that you are the greatest admirer of the Great Cheeniya sir ! Thanks a ton chith - for helping all of us ( his fans ) to read all the threads he had written so far at a stretch !
    Love ,
    Indhu .

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

wow AC
    nerayavey therittel iwont say i told u so, but yes there is always a talent hidden that has to be brought out, and here my friend is telling so many things which had been my first rush of emotion to mr sri's writings...sunkan

5. indhusri

indhusri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Cheeniya sir ,
    Its amazing to see the looooong list of ur threads ! No doubt you are one of the greatest writers who are capable of producing only QUALITY writings ! I really feel honoured to give my fb 's in ur forum & happy to receive ur valuable reply ! I 'll go through the unread threads of urs & give my fb's as early as i can . Keep on entertaining us with ur most humourous & thought provoking writings , sir ! May God be with you in all your endeavours !
    With regards ,
    Indhu .

6. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,
    BowThanks !
    Please stand corrected - I am one of the many greatest admirers of the Great Cheeniya Sir, as is obvious from the list of ILites who have appreciated the index !
    Ramarukku aNil Sevai !:-D
    Love,
    Chithra.

7. Cheeniya

Dear Sundari
    Nice of you to have dropped in and conveyed your appreciation. I'll never be tired of repeating that you brought me to IL and I feel overwhelmed with the love and affection in which ILites hold me. My association with IL makes me feel highly rejuvenated as if I had spent 40 days at Kottakkal, undergoing all those youth restoriring pizhichals et al!
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

Dear Indhu
    I feel touched by your affection and appreciation for my ramblings. I am a regular writer in IL and ILites give me more attention than I probably deserve. Period. I feel embarrassed at such descriptions as 'greatest writer'. It is my singular fortune that ILites love my ramblings. I would also deem it a honour if you visit my forum regularly and give your fb's.
    Sri

9. gayathriar

gayathriar Bronze IL'ite

Wow that's a big list of interesting read( ramblings - Nooo)...!

Thanks to Chitvish for her initiative and hard work. It reminds me of induslady's compliments to her when the recipes index was created - that she is very much customer focussed..!

I shall slowly attack the missed threads now( there seems to be a lot ).

-Gayathri.

10. Cheeniya

Dear Gayathri
    Thank you for your nice words. Nothing will give me greater pleasure than finding you rummaging through my ramblings and if they make you smile, I'll be even happier!
    I am grateful to chitvish for making this possible
    Sri