Increasing Weight During Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Janakinarne, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Am in 19th week of my pregnancy..and am increasing my weight 1kg a week and which makes me more scared.. bcoz when I keep on increases how much weight I wil gain by the time of delivery!!
    Even though am taking only rice in the lunch that too in limited quantity,and in morning and night 3-4idly onl am taking,no junk food much once or twice a week that to home prepared food,
    And taking homemade juices only ..and am not sleeping after my lunch Al's .
    Doing morning walking for 30mins but slowly,
    Don't know the reason for this..
    My doubt is is it common increasing weight during this time orvit Wil keep on going till the delivery time!!
    Am worrying about complications becoz of weight gain nothing else. Thanks for sharing your thoughts..

2. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

10 to 12 kg is normal as per my knowledge. If you gained more than that then you can consult your doctor. It could be the weight of baby which is good. Rest he can tell you the exact solution.

Janakinarne likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Ha asked my doc in last visit he said no need to worry about it... actually in all my 4months of pregnancy I gained 4kgs onl but two weeks back I visited doc and now I gained 2 kgs in week's.. that's why am asking here..
    But my baby bump not yet shown...
    Thanks for sharing... wishing it's a baby weight not mine

messedup likes this.