Income through google ads

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by madhuharini, Mar 24, 2009.

1. shakambari

shakambari Platinum IL'ite

Re: Google Adsense

Even I heard such news.

But yet to get a !st person view.

Please share your experience and how you went about.

2. jasmineflower

jasmineflower New IL'ite

Hi,

I too want the same information. Any idea about google adsense

3. ramyajithendra

ramyajithendra Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies!!

Check out the discussion by other members. You might find it helpful

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  4. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Anyone earning through google adsense or pay per clik?

Hi

I want to know wheather anyone is earning through google adsense or pay per click?are they reliable?How much can we earn through these works?If there are any websites through which i can learn these works please let me know.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  5. uma123sankar

uma123sankar New IL'ite

Hi,

i am also looking for an opportunity to work from home. This is quite intersting to know that there is an opportunity thro google. please mail me the details

6. maggi99

maggi99 Senior IL'ite

there are quite some detailed reply in the same post... but let me put in the knowledge that i have here...

Google Adsense or Adbrite there are many similar ones whose ads can be placed on a blog we have. Say the blog can be abt anything like cooking, recipes, music, movies, travel, technical related to some software or service. There should be abt 10 to 20 posts in the blog and the blog has to be atleast 6 months old.

i.e. you open a blog start putting posts in that,
    generate traffic to your blog. I.e. get more and more people visit your blog by putting interesting stuff... and getting it in google search listing.

After 6 months you can apply for google adnsense, google will review your blog and if it deems that you fit in its terms then it will let you publish ads in your blog.. based on the number of clicks (genuine ones, you cant click on your own blog IP wd be tracked) you would get paid once a month... i have heard that when the blog is doing well then people get some 5 to 6k per month easily...

For those who have no clue abt what blogs are... gotta do a little search in google and get details... its not rocket science and can be learnt easily...

7. lex123

lex123 New IL'ite

Google helps its members to earn online by placing their ads, through adsense. You may wonder what is google adsense. I'm quoting their own words -

"Google AdSense is a fast and easy way for website publishers of all sizes to earn money by displaying targeted, unobtrusive Google ads on their websites. AdSense also allows you to provide Google search to your site users, while earning money by displaying Google ads on the search results pages."

To know more about this go to google and click on their advertisement programs, and then click on adsense, which will give all the info you need.

In brief - If you have a website or a blog with lot of contents you can sign up for adsense and if google approves your site/blog you can add the code in the appropriate places, which is relevant to your visitors, following google rules. Your visitors will be seeing the appropriate ads on the site they visit, and they may click on them, if they are interested on that ad. Google will track the click and a portion of the ad revenue will be shared with the site/blog owners. Until you get large number of visitors your income will not be too good. Once your site/blog grows your visitors will increase, and your income also will increase. There are many people earning high income through this. (Please remember you can never click on the ads appear on your own website/blog. If done google will terminate your account.

Your income depends upon the niche you choose for your website, the topic you write, and the traffic/visitors you get to your site. Those who have some good knowledge about any particular topic, and the ability to write articles, and drive traffic to their site, can earn a good income with google adsense, directly from google. When your income reaches $100 they will send the money to your address by cheque in that country's local currency. That means if you are in India, you will get the cheque in rupees, promptly.

I hope this info is helpful.

lex123

8. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi sharma1411

Am also looking for a genuine `work from home' offer. In fact I had posted a thread also saying that myself and a friend r interested and r on the look out for genuine offers. We both have PC with internet facility which we can independently work.

As u said i get plenty of mails - paidtoclick, paidtoview etc apart from certain groups insisting on registration by paying some amt.

Since i did not know how far they r reliable, i haven't approached them.

I have very good typing skills.

Can u help me?