Income through google ads

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by madhuharini, Mar 24, 2009.

1. madhuharini

madhuharini Silver IL'ite

Hai,anyone try about the online earning through website ads from google.Iread an article in aval vikatan.How much it comes true? Anybody tries and suceed?Share this.

2. Jayanthisridhar

Jayanthisridhar Senior IL'ite

Hi,

It is all full falthoo!!! Do not even try them. You have to register for various sites by paying registration but you earn nothing not even signs of them in near future

Jayanthi

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Hi Madhuharini,

Yes you can earn through Google adsense. But I have not seen the article you mentioned which came in Aval Vikatan. I have earned through Google adsense and I can tell you that is true. There are many of us who have earned like that.
    You have to have a blog for that or join some adsense revenue sharing sites.

4. vidhu63

vidhu63 Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thank you for your valuable information. Am also searching for so i 'll try today itself.

5. madhuharini

madhuharini Silver IL'ite

Thank u latha for ur response.Will u pl share the details or which website we look through and way to join .

6. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Madhu
    Google ads are for real. I have worked on google ads and I know that they are for real. There are 2 types of ads
    1.Pay per click
    2.Pay per view

Pay per click- these are the ads which get counted if you just click on them .Its fine if you just click and immediately close on them too.It would still be counted towards your money.I doubt if they exist now.

Pay per view-
    These ads are those where the web owners ( like bloggers)place google search box in the site.Whenever a user searches the internet/ that particular blog or website. using this search box, Google will share any advertising revenue it makes from those searches with the website owner.However the publisher is paid only if the advertisements on the page are clicked.Thats the difference.

I have had many of my friends have google ads installed in their blogs and they have earned money out of it. Its not fake.

7. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

Madhu
    I missed out to mention how you get started with adsense. Check this link and I think it should help you with getting started.

http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/ads/ads_2.html

The best thing about google ads is you can choose what kind of ads you want to host in your site.

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I just want to know how much they will be paying & how it will be done. Iam a Chennaite,so things might be different this side. Please let me know if you are aware of this.
    Thank you.
    Geevee

9. sharm1411

sharm1411 Junior IL'ite

Hi girls

i am earning from google. Google is reliable work at home opportunity. I am planning to teach complete blogging course in chennai. I am ready to show you the payment proof. Pm me for my blog adress and contact info.

10. kajol123

kajol123 New IL'ite

Hi , iam also intrested can u please pm me the details .
    i really look forward to work it on .