Inappropriate ads to be reported / removed

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by aabcii, Jun 9, 2014.

1. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Requesting all the Moderators of IL , kindly stop posting vulgar ads in the IL.Noadays there are many vulgar ads in IL pages.Its very awkard to open in office premises .Kindly do the needful

2. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

I have been logging into this Indusladies website almost once a day, since January. In this six months period, I have not seen any single ad which can be termed 'vulgar'.

You can save a 'screenshot' at the moment, when you see a 'vulgar' ad, then send the copied 'screenshot' to the Moderators. That way will be better to resolve the issue, rather than saying in very general and broad terms, that vulgar ads are seen.

It is worth sharing one of my recent experiences. I have been using Hotmail for more than ten years as my primary email id. To my shock, in the recent two months, I started seeing very vulgar ads in my Hotmail home page. The ads were so vulgar that I could not open my Hotmail sign in page in front of my son.

I wrote a mail to Hotmail Administrator. They said, they have not uploaded the said vulgar ad in the Hotmail home page or in my email sign in page.

Then I took a screen shot of the vulgar ads I was seeing and sent it to them.

They studied the same and replied back to me saying that the vulgar ad I am seeing is due to a malware in my computer hardware which on its own is showing vulgar ads.

Then with the help of antiviral software I disinfected the same, then, my problem got solved.

May be, you are encountering something similar.

I thought my experience will help you, hence, shared the same. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

Thanks Darmesh.. I thought of putting that ad .. but taking the screenshot might notice some one.. Next ttime i will do it show the proof .. but now I will write down abt it ..
    its a lady in bikni red color .. comes sometimes ...

4. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

'Proof' ...? No, I trust you, that you do see vulgar ads. Indusladies' technical team will also trust your claim.

The point of me asking you to take a 'screenshot' of the same and send it to them, is for seeking technical help. How, I will tell you.

I had a good antiviral software installed in my pc, But, the malware which showed vulgar ads in Hotmail sign in page could evade the antiviral protection.

By studying the screenshot I sent to Hotmail Admin Team, they could describe the exact malware which was doing the mischief.

They, then, sent a link from which I downloaded the specific antiviral tool to disinfect that particular malware.(my antiviral package did not have the same).

Similarly, me asking you to take a screenshot and send it to Induladies team is to enable them to study it in detail using the help of techies, and then guide you how to take further action.

It is not for 'proof' ! When you say, you are seeing vulgar ads, you are speaking the truth ! I trust you ! I believe others also will trust you !:)

The point is, it is not Indusladies website , nor its Adminstration, which is uploading vulgar ads in its home page or other pages. It is the malware in your own computer , that is doing the mischief.

5. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

oke thats fine no problem .. Darmesh ,, also can you point the steps to attach file in the reply section of IL

6. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Taking a screenshot is simple. Some computers have the key board shortcuts to take a screenshot

4 Ways to Take Screenshots in Windows 8 - wikiHow

The picture is saved in your picture library. Write a mail to support@indusladies.com with your screenshot as a jpg attachment.

If you are using Windows7, then, use the following link to take a screenshot.
    3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow

It is simple, lots of graphics is used, so it is easy to understand and take.

7. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

I don't think you can send the jpg attachment through a Private Message of IL.

It is better you send the attachment to support@indusladies.com as an email from your email id.

8. darmesh

darmesh Platinum IL'ite

Hi OP,

Thanks for listening to me.

Through the above steps I described in detail, you can very well sort out the issue, the way I solved it in my Hotmail sign in page.

Like Hotmail Admin team, Indusladies Admin team also must be replying to you , promptly.

Once you get the response from support@indusladies.com , you can ask the Moderators to delete this thread. Because, the title of this thread conveys a wrong message to a casual viewer, that this website is intentionally uploading vulgar ads in its pages, for revenue.

Now that you understand that the vulgar ads you see in your pc is not the fault of Indusladies website, but due to the malware in your own pc, please take the corrective action, as I explained in detail technically.

Then, please, ask the Moderators to delete this thread wholly. That will be really nice on your part !

Thanks, see you again ! Take care !:)

9. aabcii

aabcii Gold IL'ite

ya oke sure Darmesh will do it appropriately.. Thanks for ur support

10. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Darmesh,

Totally appreciate you going out-of-the-way to help the OP in sending us the specifics about the vulgar ad seen. Also, greatly appreciate your trust and care for the "brand" of IL.

aabcii,

We hear you and it might be possible that you saw some nasty ads displayed in the site. But just so you know, we don't pick and choose ads on an individual basis to display here. Refer this post for more details - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/s...of-nasty-advertisements-il-2.html#post2651336

Kindly send the details as given in the above post, if not possible to send a screen shot.

PS: I'm taking the liberty to change the thread title of this thread a little bit.

1 person likes this.