1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In today's world girls and boys are equal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 20, 2010.

1. feduptocore

feduptocore Senior IL'ite

Dear Viji...
    yes boys and girls are equal ATLAST and I think the society has done enough injustice to the female gender for along time and now because of equal opportunities it has become possible for the ladies to stand shoulder to shoulder with men.
    But even now its so sad that dowry/ deaths due to dowry/ abortion of female featuos / rape / wife beating etc such horrendous crimes against women are prevalent in our society...
    about your statement "People say that girls are loving till the end even if they get married and boys change after marriage. "... I think thats quite untrue... as if you read the threads in the spouse and inlaws segment in IL you will find how many women are not allowed to keep contact with their parents and in our society once the girl gets married she has to leave all her ties behind...
    About the boys.. I can tell you the 60% of men are selfish by nature and its becoz of this that they neglect their parents and not becoz of their wives as it is very conveniently told.
    K

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

]Dear Ranjini

Thanks for your presence here and good to know that your parents treat you and your brothers same. Some parents feel that duaghters are more responsbile.

Glad to know that I look like your periamma.

love
    viji[/quote]

3. iyerviji

Dear Dipti

Sorryto know that your mother did notgive you much freedom.Those days were like that so thinking of the society your mother must not hae given freedom

love
    viji

4. iyerviji

Dear Dipti

Sorryto know that your mother did notgive you much freedom.Those days were like that so thinking of the society your mother must not hae given freedom

love
    viji