1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In today's world girls and boys are equal

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Feb 20, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

There is so much difference between a girl child and boy child. Though they are from the same mother we see lot of differences between them.

But of late girl and boy are equal. Girls also study a lot now and have become free birds. No restrictions like our times.

People say that girls are loving till the end even if they get married and boys change after marriage. It all depends on the luck of parents to be looked after by their children till the end especially when the parents become old.

Some think since children are abroad the parents are not taken proper care and during their last stage children are notthere as they are abroad. But if the parents are lucky the children will be near them when they breathe their last. Even if they are in the same place sometimes children are not nearby during their last stage.

Girls always like to keep everything neat and tidy and take good care of their things, but boys dont bother much about neatness. They will throw their things here and there. They think a house is not a house if it is kept very clean.

Finally its each one's luck to have loving children and also it depends on the way they are brought up. Everyone blames the mother if the children are not good, as everyone think that its the mother's responsbility to teach them everything

2. aruna_077

aruna_077 Senior IL'ite

Wow.. I love this topic. I agree with you 100% vijima!!
    I was brought up very much the same way as my brother. No comparison. We had equal freedom. In fact many say I should have been born as a boy.. But I have no regrets. I am always my parent's first son(or daughter does'nt matter).

3. iyerviji

Dear Aruna

Your fb made me happy and made my day. I was thinking 18 views but no fb and thought the post is not good. Thanks for coming here and good to know that you agree with me.

love
    viji

4. ushagiridhar

ushagiridhar New IL'ite

true even i have been brought up independently and with equal rights and fortunate to carry that unto now, the success of a person depends on how they r brought up. but the point to remember is given rights and treated equally should not be misused for we do see lot of things happening around where ladies and girls do not know how to use. the succesful ladies are those who use it correctly and upgrade themselves and are asset to the society and house too. frankly ladies are more strong mentally and sure this equality and freedom would bring us happiness and success.

5. SAHER

SAHER New IL'ite

hey evry1 its a great topic i think to discuss, evn we r 3 sisters and my parents also bought us up the way a boy child is. and i am v happy that evn i hav 3 daughters and a son and i am happy about it inshaallah i will also bring them up my parents did and make them an individual with their own personalities

6. ranjinimookandi

ranjinimookandi New IL'ite

hello Maa...

Even I feel the same. I liked your topic. It was really very nice. Though I have 3 brothers, but I feel my parents never made any difference. They always considered all of us the same. I feel my parents are giving more preference to me rather than my bros as I am too close with them. And I saw your photo you look just like my periyamma who is in chennai....

With love,
    Ranjini

7. iyerviji

Dear Usha

Thanks for the fb. Yes the success of a person on how they are brought up and they shoudl use the freedom given tothem in a good way. Ya hope this freedom bring happiness to everyone

love
    viji

8. iyerviji

Dear Saher

Nice to see you here. Good to know that you wre also brought up with freedom and you are bringing up your children like your parents did but we should watch that they use it in a good way

love
    viji

9. iyerviji

Dear Rajini

Thanks for your presence here and good to know that your parents treat you and your brothers same. Some parents feel that duaghters are more responsbile.

Glad to know that I look like your periamma.

love
    viji

10. dipti255503

dipti255503 New IL'ite

Hi, vijima, nice topic. We r 4 sisters n only 1 brother. Our parents had always treated us diffently, more fredom 2 brother n many restrictions 4 us. And believe me it had hurt me a lot. So when i became a mother of a daughter nd a son i made sure i treat them eqaully n m happy to see them as cofident person.