1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 17, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Wazim Shaw quotes

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Day by day, life goes on and on. Every split of seconds your heart beats, beats! for another day or for another moments like today. Every split of seconds, life goes on and on like everyday, like in today's reality the world may look fairer to us all, but not a single human-being living a perfect life. Like today, like tomorrow, life goes on and on with you or without you because everyday is just another day, so live it whiles you can because no one lives forever. [​IMG]

Life goes on not probably not the way you wanted it to be but always ithe way it is supposed to be. All our expectations are not fulfilled but we have to be happy with what we have. If we compare ourselves with others then we might not be happy but if we think of the small pleasures in life we feel happy. For those who do not have children when they are blessed with children that makes them happy.

In my mother's house I was the one with more expectations. Glad that most of my expectations were fulfilled. The ones which I did not have the opportunity to get I am not sad. Till now I have enjoyed each and every moment and never missed any opportunity I got to enjoy

My sister did not have any expecations , for her praying to God and spending time thinking of HIM was her pleasure. But she was lucky to marry my brother in law who worked for Air India and she had the opportunity to go to Kuwait and Hongkong in her early married life. She is living a comfortable life but she does not sit idle for a second.
    From childhood I had high dreams and expectations. If you dream high atleast you will get something. I never dreamt that I will have the opportunity to go by flight. First time we had the opportunity when my daughter in law's parents booked ticket by air for my son and dil's marriage reception to be held in Calcutta. I was so thrilled to go by flight. Atleast that time my daughter and son in law were there so had no problems. But next time when we got the opportunity to come to Dubai me and dh had to go alone and somehow we managed because we being Senior Citizens someone or other helped us in reaching Dubai. I was so thrilled reaching Dubai first time. When I saw the big Malls and the beautiful and wonderful place I was so happy. First time when we came here we got the opportunity to visit many places in Dubai. It was so nice of my son in law's friend to take us everywhere as that time we did not have acar.

Next time when we came to Dubai my son in law had a car and so he took us to places where we had not gone earlier. Now this time also we are enjoying going to places and also with Gopika who keeps us on our toes. After being with her now when we go back we are going to miss her and again our same life of being only me and my dh. But that will be adifferent life everywhere being only the both of us.

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck

To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.[​IMG] daheadhunter[​IMG] Jim Valvano quotes (American basketball coach, Coach of North Carolina State U., 1980-1990; won NCAA championship, 1983 1946-1993)
    Similar Quotes. About: Life quotes, Happiness quotes.

1 person likes this.

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Re: In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Ro

My dear Viji,

I am glad you enjoyed visiting beautiful places in Dubai.

you would be cherishing those amazing moments when you get home.....so you would not be alone for a while....

I have mentioned before although I would like to tell again as you are so transparent about your honest feelings which exhibits you as a wonderful person.

Love,
    Bhavna

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Re: In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Ro

Bhavna dear thanks for making my day with your first and fast fb. You know when I post a thread and get a fb fast I feel what I have written is worthy of reading. True when I go back and feel low i can cherish these moments and feel happy. Thanks for the sweet message about me. This is what inspires me to go on writing about my feelings and share with you all. Love yoiu

1 person likes this.