1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life, it goes on

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Dec 28, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Life goes on, days pass, months pass and the years pass. Till the heart beat is there we are there. Once it stops beating we cant see the world and dont know what is happening. As long as we live we have to carry on our life and do the best and leave the rest to God. Do our duties and look after our elders and give them our time so that when they are not there we have not to repent.

Every one wants to live a perfect life but cant say whether it is possible for them to lead a perfect life instead we can expect to live a peaceful life. Whether we are there or not everyday life goes on, the nature does its duty , early morning the cock crows the birds sing , some days are good some are bad but if we live without expectations then our life is the happiest. I have learnt that without expectations we get everything but still its in my blood to expect from life, from people from God do not know when that expectation will stop. But I know how happy I feel when my expecation is fulfilled. Life goes on and on with me or without me
    without me because everyday is just another day. I have to live it while I can because noone lives forever.

One relationship ends but another relationship starts . Past becomes past but in that also some sweet memories are there. When we go through the worst then only realise that there are people who suffer more than us and we are much better than others thats what I learnt in my life. We have to face life as it comes and cant blame anyone or compare our life with anyone because everyone have joys and sorrows , only thing some haveto suffer more because of their past karma andsome suffer less because they are doing good things in this life given tothem by God. God knows whom to give what and He always gives thebest only but we dont understand, especially I have learnt that I do not understand that how lucky and blessed I am in this life especially in this old age.

The year is coming to end and I had my share of joys and sorrows and leart a lot in life and still there is somuch to learn from life experiences. Every year on the last week of December they have Saptangam and this year I am blessed to attend from day one, one day I missed hope will continue to attend till the last day and learn something and act accordingly. God bless me

May 2014 be far better than 2013. May the 12 hours of AM and 12 hours of PM and the 12 months of the New year be filled with love, peace, happiness,contentment. riches and bliss. Happy 2014 for everyone. May God bless everyone andfulfill their wishes

14 people like this.

2. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

This is my fav quote and part of my signature as well :)

1 person likes this.
  3. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Beautifully written... Wishing you the best for 2014... May all your wishes come true...

1 person likes this.
  4. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

Such a wonderful wise advise Viji aunty. Great way to start the new year!!!!!
    love
    vani

1 person likes this.
  5. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Wish you and Mama a Very Happy New Year filled with good health, cheer and contentment.

1 person likes this.
  6. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Dear Aunty,

truely speaking i was a little bit low half and hour before and just now i read this posts, each and every line is true.....starting from the first para and except the last two paras, everything is true and it is like, from the experienced person like you telling this to me when i feel low....i took it in those sense...and i thank you sincerely from my heart for your life's philosophy...Noi words to say here as i am out of words now....
    Only one i want to say is .... Thanks Thanks and Thanks aunty.....

1 person likes this.
  7. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Hm.....forgot to tell you....

My New Year wishes to you and maama....and this is my first wishes to an elderly couple like you, and need your blessings aunty....HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014...Will pray God to give you and maama, health and peace in abundance.....

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

Welcome to my thread and glad to know that my tittle is your favourite quote and part of your signature too, thanks for your first fb

1 person likes this.
  9. Sai3A21

Sai3A21 Platinum IL'ite

When I was a young girl, I used to think that I cannot live without my father. He was my sole support in whatever I wished to do, my encouragement and inspiration (he was and he still continues to inspire me and would do till the end of my life), loved me unconditionally. The most admiring thing about my dad is tht I never saw him angry. There was always a pleasant smile on his face always. The day he passed away, I thought the world (my world/my life) would stop. But to my shock, it didnt. It went on and on and am still living (without my dad for 11 years) now. Though I understood the fact of life and keep reminding it daily, you have put it in wonderful words vijima. LIFE GOES ON...

But the beauty lies in keeping the life alive rather than just living it.

Have a wonderful, peaceful and healthy new year 2014!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. iyerviji

Swathi dear thanks for your appreciation. Thanks for your good wishes and wish you also a bright 2014 and your dreams also should come true