In three and half years 3 children

Discussion in 'Post Pregnancy Care' started by iyerviji, Jul 3, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

"Birth is not only about making babies. It's about making mothers~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength"
    Author: Barbara Katz Rothman
    (Submitted by: Rosiebud)

Though my deliveries were many years back it is still fresh in my mind , thats why I wanted to share with you all my delivery.

For three years I could not conceive but once I conceived I had 3 children in three and half years. Since I was a working woman it used to be difficult to travel by train to work. Though I delivered my first baby at the age of 33 yrs I had normal delivery and that too because of the Doctor. If any other Doctor she would have gone for Cessarian. But this Doctor gave me courage and encouragement to bear the pain. I had gone to the hospital on 8th morning and delivered only at 2.30 p.m. on 9th May 1976. I had so much pain but Doctor was with me most of the time giving me assurance that I will have alovely baby and that too a normal one. My dh was also all the time with me After delivery also he helped a lot. Even my brother in law, my dh's nephew , his niece who is now my brother's wife all helped during my delivery. Finally my daughter was born on 9th May 1976 on Tiruchur Pooram day. My brother in law was the first person who was very happy when he knew that daughter was born. Everyone was happy to see my cute little angel.

After one year I became pregnant again and my son was born in 1978 in February. Since I was experienced with pregnancy I did not want to trouble my dh. On the day of delivery first I took my neighbour to the hospital , doctor told I will deliver by evening. Then evening only I told my dh and got admitted in the hospital. Night I delivered my cute son. This time I did not struggle much for delivery.

Again after one year I became pregnant and in 1979 in October my younger daughter was born. I feel she is my mother come back to me as Ilost my mother in 1978 and in 1979 my younger daughter was born. I was admitted in the hospital in the night as if I get pain in the night it will be difficult to get vehicle. Early morning before my husband could come to the hospital I had already delivered at 5.30 a.m. I was so happy to see my cute angel. This time I did not feel I had delivered as I was active. I had to be because my other two children were also there. My brother's wife came during my delivery and helped me a lot. Though I was 39 years when my younger daughter was born I was happy that I had normal delivery.

I could have normal delvieries because of God's grace and elder's blessings.

9 people like this.

2. saktips

saktips Gold IL'ite

Vijima,
    It was nice reading your delivery experience. Thank you for sharing with us.

3. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Good to see that your hubby has done a hatrick. Aaj ke time pe ek hi bas hota hain. Kyon ki I have seen so many parents fight when they have 1 or more then 1 and still they are unable to take care of them when they are not even mentally prepared. Then the wife says "Kaash maine us din tablet khayi hoti toh aaj ye nobat na aati"

I would say hats off to you on giving birth to 3 and how you must have taken great care of them. Really cant say in words.

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Saktips dear thanks for your first fb

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Chandan dear for your loving message

6. blue

blue Senior IL'ite

Felt very nice reading ur post..

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Blue dear for your visit and glad to know you liked my post