1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In this season it is very difficult to be without you

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 22, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

It is very difficult to be without you for hours together.Morning we had gone out and my dh came back home before me. I rang the bell but no response. So opened the door and when I came inside my dh was there and asked him why you did not open I rang the bell, he said you did not ring the bell. Then I went to the kitchen to keep the vegetable sin the fridge and there was no light. Thought something wrong with the fridge, pushed the plus but still the light did not come. Then I put the light in the kitchen and light did not come. Then only came to know that current was not there. Also understood thats why my dh did not hear the bell as no current was there. It was 10.15 a.m. and it was so hot outside . Thought will come to the front room and sit under the fan. But no luck. My dh also had to go as someone expired and he left at 10.45 a.m. Thought in sometime the current will come . But no luck.

A friend had called for haldi kumkum and I could not go during Navratri in the same building and told me you come any day. So went to her house , thought by the time I come back the current will be there. But after coming back also no current. So thought let me clear my cupboard and arrange everything neatly . So passed my time in arranging everything. Before that phoned my sister in law and chatted with her for a long time. So in talking with her and arranging the cupboard time passed. By that time it was 1.00 or 1.30 pm. Still by dh had not come. After that lied down for sometime. Then after 2.00 pm. or so dh came we had lunch, still no current. At last at 3.p.m. current came and you allknow the first thing I would have done. Yes switched on the computer, logged in to yahoo msngr and was glad that my daughte rwas still there on line. So started chatting with her, she was also happy to see me. Then logged in here and what else have to share my experience na so this snippet.

Uff ab jaan be jaan aiye:clap

7 people like this.

2. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Mam

Glad to know lights are back. Nowadys because of Internet all the world is at our fingertips. Can talk with family far away. In such cases when power plays a tantrum and goes away we are at a loss and suddenly one feels all lost.

1 person likes this.
  3. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

Very nice post viji maa
    i was wondering from morning why no post from viji maa yet and here you gave the answer
    :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi viji mami,

Very catchy title . Before, i could click, i was guessing like hot coffee, internet connectivity and so on...

Very aptly you have given the credit to current.

Nice post.

Cheers
    Sweetlife

1 person likes this.
  5. swathiiyer

swathiiyer Silver IL'ite

Hello vijima..

Another beautiful post.. Glad now the power is back.. Without power we feel bored... Have gone through such times... Specifically power cuts in nights or late evenings....

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for stepping in Superwoman with your first fb. Ya dear I was also glad that lights were back. Those Those four and half hours was so difficult to pass without current. As it is in Mumbai we need fan for 24 hrs and during October it is very hot here. True I can do without fan but cant do without internet:)

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Adithi dear glad to know you wait for my posts which inspires me to write more

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sweety dear glad to know you liked the tittle and post. Ya without current, no internet, without internet I feel lost:)

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Swathi dear thanks for your appreciation. I think most of us go through especially when we dont have a generator. You are right day time it is ok but night it is very difficult as we have to spend in the dark

10. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Interesting title dear Viji aunty!:thumbsup
    Loved the post and it took me a few lines to guess it is current.:thumbsup

1 person likes this.