1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In the name of HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by ShilpaMa, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

Ok now its my turn,

Yes my pils r alredy here, they r helping me with sitting in sofa all the time wathching ideal mil serials.
    They helps me to become a good cook by criticizing the food made by me all the time.:hiya

They helps me to hold a diploma in interior designing course by making me change everything in my home according to their preferance.(i think its essential for interior designing to please the customer):rotfl

They helps me become more slim & trim by not even lifting their fingers for their own work.

I was waiting for their real help (i.e their packup to India).:biggrin2:Chillout!

P.S. i think there r less chances to nullify these helps:rant:rant:rant

5 people like this.
  2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Wow see, atleast 1 ideal BAHU (DIL) who can find so many +ves with her PIL help................. nor the ways to nullify the great deeds ...........

SOMEONE :help :mrgreen: :help

3 people like this.
  3. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

I swear upon my MIL, will never disclose the REST :rotfl :rotfl

4 people like this.
  4. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Can you pls count your belssings :) !!!!!!!!!!!! on respective thread :thumbsup.

I think mine did move the mountain to produce a STONE to whom I decided to marry :bonk :bonk .... now do they need to move anymore mountains!!!... nah just keep hurdles... that appear as mountains to a DIL... so that for the remaining life (if a DIL arrives) you can tell her... your expertise on MOVING MOUNTAINS.

5. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

part 2. for my co-sister's second delivery

- my co-sis delivered baby boy 4 days before we moved to a temporary house (our house is on renovation). but bil and co-sis staying separately.
    - my mil insisted me to get my mum to come over to help us with moving and taking care of my kids. mil said she need help my co-sis as she is alone at their house without any elders to help. when i reluctant to call my mum because she has come by bus which is 4 hours journey, mil kept telling how she can help co-sis to hold to baby if she is busy, or help to prepare baby's bath and so on.
    - ok, so i got my mum to come over.
    first day we moved to our temp house ( second day for co-sis to come to their house from hospital. it was 2nd c-sect for her. my mil went to our old house to clean the prayer's room in the morning itself. only came back after late afternoon.
    - second and third day, mil came to our temp house to visit her pet dog. didnt do any other work because my mother cooked for us, and i look after my kids. co-sister cooked for herself and took care for the baby. also they have a 3 yr old girl. luckily they hav arranged for a old lady to came to bath the baby and her aunt sent her food for 1 month.
    my mum stayed for 5 days and dh sent her back with my first son.
    see how helpful my mil has been to us for our deliveries.

recently, my sil and co-sis had some words exchange saying mil is not helping her. my sil defended her mother saying she had asked my mum to come over so that she (mil) can help co-sis but my mother didnt come. (!!!!)
    then also sil said, that her mother has to take care of my second son all day long and got tired because of that.
    and after one month since we moved and also one month since my first son (B) had been away at mum's place, we planned to bring him over for 1 week.
    again my mil insisted us to bring my mum along to help. the thing is mil cant take care of 2 boys with cooking so wanted to get my mum to come. if my mum comes, she will handle the cooking and also the boys. and my mil will HELP us to watch tamil serials and HELP to heat up the couch. and wont stay at bil's house to help co-sis. sensing smell of laziness, i didnt ask my mother to come and kept B for 2 weeks with us. also i got pissed that my mil pretended to forgot to invite my mum for co-sis baby's 30th day prayer.
    she put on sour face and complained saying my mother shud have come to help. i just ignore.

1 person likes this.
  6. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

:rant:rant:rant I know how much you love her :spin::drowning:rant:bowdown

6 people like this.
  7. Endlesshope

Endlesshope Platinum IL'ite

Lol shilpama :rotfl

1 person likes this.