1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In the name of HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by ShilpaMa, Jun 28, 2013.

1. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Ha hahaha... Shantana .. this was ditto for me.........
    The only difference... she was ready to change my daughter's diapers and clean cotton panties as well... but my son was on solely on me and maids..... once I returned from offc and saw him in pooped diaper on PILs bed... and it was what I placed in the morn... I gave LRC to the maid and she was like......... Your PILs took him inside and told me to stay out...................... :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

When I was travelling for work... my H relied on their HELP... and MIL relied on nanny to arrive to clean my son in the morning... few days of help... all sailed thru...........

Indeed great memories of HELP :coffee.

1 person likes this.
  2. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

My great MIL is already making declarations of help required in future by me! She has announced that she will be the one who will be helping me and not my mom as in DH's family MILs take of care of DILs during delivery. Although such scenario is nowhere in scene right now, but knowing my MIL and reading the memories of members of the forum, I know I should keep few things in mind and plan how to utilize MIL's help and relief work to the maximum in future and how to make her feel happy for her help! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2 people like this.
  3. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

Ha ha. My MIL did a similar thing. I had kept back some of my wedding sarees (unopened) in my IL's house. An year after, my MIL "gifts" me the same saree and also has the nerve to tell that she got the blouse stictched too :S.. I could not believe there could be such ppl on this planet. Why would you lie for a b****y saree ???

2 people like this.
  4. polymorphic

polymorphic Platinum IL'ite

What to do??? My MIL is so "helpful" in nature that I dont want any of her "help" anymore.

1 person likes this.
  5. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

I am feeling so :-( as well as reallllly :bang after reading this thread.

These are as bad or even worse than some of the personal stories told by concentration camp survivors.

If they don't repent soon, methinks all these 'helpful' Mothers-In-Law will be getting their comeuppance in their next births (karmic retribution) when they'll be reborn as bahus to the very same DIL's they tortured once.

They'll know then, what it feels like to be at the receiving end. :evil:

1 person likes this.
  6. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

RF, what's the point when they don't remember any of their sins :-( I want to implement Garuda puraanam while they r living in earth.. Who knows what happens in heaven/hell :-(

4 people like this.
  7. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

Anu - I would like to see that as well, but sad to say, I would rather bet my life on the sun rising from the west, than on such people ever expressing genuine remorse for their wickedness while on this earth. :-(

@ ShilpaMa and to everyone else - I apologize for my tearfest. Just got carried away.

2 people like this.
  8. Minara

Minara Platinum IL'ite

The current 'HELP' that is annoying me..

When MIL is with me, when I give any instructions to my maid, she will go to her later and change it.. Mow my maid has no value for my words and doesn't listen to me! :rant:

2 people like this.
  9. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

I have been helped a few times too :)

2 people like this.
  10. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Political Agenda... the roadmap ahead......... preps for eyewash......... wider public needs to be covered :bowdown.

1 person likes this.