1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

In Search of this song PLS PLS help me

Discussion in 'Music and Dance' started by lalithasahasra, Aug 17, 2010.

1. lalithasahasra

lalithasahasra New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

this is first i am sigining in and asking a question i even dont know what is proceedure to ask or any rules to follow but i have to ask this to each and everyone of u who r here mainly telugu people.

coming to the point is i am searching for the Song "LALITHA BHAAVA NILAYA NAVA RASA ANANDA HRUDAYA" From the movie " Rahasyam(1967). could anyone pls pls pls help in find this song atleast audio or atleast lyrics pls pls i would be very glad if anyone could help me.

i need that to know before this Varalakshmi vratham so pls pls pls pls help if anyone know anything abt this.

Thanks to one and all in advance,

hope i will get an early reply.

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

3. lalithasahasra

No, but anyway thank u for ur reply, but the song i am looking for is from the same.

anyway thank u for reply,

4. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

Hi Lalitha, here is that beautiful song for your listening pleassure :)

Attached Files:

5. lalithasahasra

:thumbsup :rotflthank u thank u very much Ragini, i am really very very thankful to u, my mom use to sing this song when ever any pooja use to be at home i dont remember the whole song, and i last my mom 4 yrs back, and no one knows abt this song i never learnt it b'cause i thought my mother is there for me to sing whenever i need,

she was only 45 yrs when she died, she was a good singer too, u reminded me those days again thank u thank u,

i searched for this song a lot but i dint get this.

actually lalithasahasra my UserId is the name of my daughter she is 2 yrs old. and myself i am Jyothi

once again thank u verymuch for ur help, and one more thing where did u find this song from like from which site or how did u find it. can i know the details pls.

thank u and have a gr8 day

bye

Lalitha Sahasra. (Jyothi)

6. raagini

raagini Silver IL'ite

^ no problem Jyothi. actually it was recorded from audio cassette to computer long back by my cousin
    for the listening pleasure of my mother. now I am glad that I was able to provide it for you :) { we
    have also provided those songs to a site (but I do not like to give its name here) & others reuploaded
    them elsewhere ... }

Last edited: Aug 18, 2010