1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

in search of the tamil novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by pinky21, Oct 2, 2015.

1. priya8716

priya8716 Junior IL'ite

Looking for the name of the novel. It is most likely by Ramanichandran, Kanchana Jeyathilagar or Jaisakthi.
    Heroine meets the hero in a bookshop maybe. Love at first sight. She gives up hope of meeting him. She goes abroad for work - some place with very less tamilians - maybe Netherlands or something. She meets the hero there. He owns a restaurant or something there. He doesnt remember her. His family is nice to him, etc.

2. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Yes, I also enjoyed the novel. Jaisakthi`s writing has casual conversations as if we are hearing in and around the family.

3. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

hi,
    I am searching for a novel. The heroine is a doctor from London, she comes to india to meet her mother's family to fulfill her last wish. When she comes her mama's son will be getting married. She and hero fight and because of circumstances they marry. How they join together is story. Can anyone help with novel name and author pls.

4. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

hi,
    I am searching for a novel. The heroine is a doctor from London, she comes to india to meet her mother's family to fulfill her last wish. When she comes her mama's son will be getting married. She and hero fight and because of circumstances they marry. How they join together is story. Can anyone help with novel name and author pls.

5. vidhyalakshmid

vidhyalakshmid IL Hall of Fame

Unnai kan thedudhe by Kanchana Jeyathilagar. Story setup is Switzerland and nice read also.

6. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Please help me find a novel. I read longtime back. I think hero name is adi and heroine is mathi. Heroine is a doctor from London. She will be visiting India to fulfill her mother gayatri devi's last wish. Her parents are no more. Her mother will be coming from a big family and have two brothers, she would have eloped with her friend's family help.
    Heroine will be in care of her father's friend family and their son gowtham. When heroine visits India, her mama son adhi will not allow her to see anyone and accuse her mother as she eloped. At that time, he will be going to be married. During time of marriage, his bride will elope, so hero grand mother will make him marry heroine. He will have two sisters and one brother.
    After marriage hero will be angry and slap heroine. Always they ll be fighting.. they join together and fulfill her mother's last wish, and how they join is rest of story.

7. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

Hi frnds I am searching for a novel. Hero lives in a joint family, he is the eldest son, he will not marry as he missed his child hood sweet heart.. but will want to marry her when he comes to know she is awidow. How both of them marry and family lives happy is story.. pls help me find it.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thoughtful

Thoughtful Gold IL'ite

Did you find this novel?

Thyagarajan likes this.
  9. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Only tamil movies comes to mind. Is it super star film. At the back of the mind refuse to come out! Is it that movie based on the novel in question?

10. mathangis13

mathangis13 New IL'ite

It is sumis ullam uruguthu unnale

Thyagarajan likes this.