1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

in search of the tamil novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by pinky21, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

Friends can you suggest me some revenge-love novels

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  2. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

mayangukiral oru maadu of Ramanichandran Mam

3. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

hi friends,

I read this tamil novel in scribd some time back. didn;t remember either the author or novel. the summary of the novel is

heroine sowmiya is from a affluent family, falls in love it raj (if am correct with the name) who was perusing his master's in medicine. due to the pressure from the heroines family to get married she forces the hero to marry her, hero's parents were retired school teachers.

the hero somehow manages and the marriage takes place and the hero leaves the heroine in their native and moves to finish of his final exams. he gets a job in the hospital and the move to the city.

heroine finds huge difficulty in managing a mid class life. while going to a friends wedding she comes to know through a mutual friend of her's and her husband that the hero's family was wealthy enough but heroine's father had asked them to give all the properties to him as a penalty of marrying his daughter.

the heroine goes to her father and gives him a blast and gets abck all the properties, car and house of her husband. how she gets united with her parents is the end of the story
    a well defined story in all aspects of emotions, cool sentiments and romance.. if any one has read it plz do share the novel's and its author's name.. hope am correct with the hero's and heroine's name..

4. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

I have already read mayangukiral Oru maadu.......
    I have no idea abt the novel u asked for

1 person likes this.
  5. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

Can I get malarae unnai nesithaen link
    I am not able to download it from 4shared

1 person likes this.
  6. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

hi, IL forum rules doesn't give permissions to share the url's. there a few complications while downloading from 4shared....If u have the 4shared link of the novel.. open the link and go for the view document option and once it opens the end of the each page would have options like up, down, save etc., like how it displays in pdf file. use the save option and save it.. it doesn't get saved via pdf. once to open the downloaded file u will get the options for opening the file. go for pdf option and open it and again use save as soption in pdf and save the same.. a lil hectic procedure though

7. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

Pls help me identify the novel name and author . Here is a gist of the story.. Heroine's dad s a teacher who rapes his student and the brother (hero)of the student will take revenge by raping the daughter of the teacher man in their house itself and hero will also kidnap the heroine and keep in a isolated room and continue the abuse for many days .. he 'll bring rowdies to rape her again one day by she 'll meet with an accident while escaping and forget all past. Hero will get scared if she 'll die of the accident and so he 'll give treatment for her and will feel bad for his act .. Heroine changes lik a child forgetting all her past and remembers only d hero. Hero will keep her in his frens house and take care f her as her dad would 've committed suicide. Meanwhile heroine will get pregnant and hero will b shocked. hero will Tak care of her very well and she'll deliver a boy . Suddenly heroine will get back to normal mind and she 'll get confusedof all this and she 'll run away levving the child.... end. Both will be united...

8. Archana22

Archana22 New IL'ite

Hi I would like to find the name n author of a novel which i read yrs ago.Heroine's name z kanchanamala n hero's name z Mugilan.dey both wil b married but bcoz of the heroine's past the hero will think her character z bad n hate her n avoid her.. the heroine will be pregnant n no one will take care of her.. at last hero's cousin n heroine's friend sudha who knws the whole truth will come n clear all the probs

9. Archana22

Archana22 New IL'ite

Hi I would like to find the name n author of a novel which i read yrs ago.Heroine's name z kanchanamala n hero's name z Mugilan.dey both wil b married but bcoz of the heroine's past the hero will think her character z bad n hate her n avoid her.. the heroine will be pregnant n no one will take care of her.. at last hero's cousin n heroine's friend sudha who knws the whole truth will come n clear all the probs...I dont
    knw who the author is n if someone can help I will b very grateful..I have been searching 4 years...plz help..thanks in advance...

vimalavelu likes this.
  10. gp2000

gp2000 New IL'ite

hi friends
    Story line is heronie madhu comes from london she is a doctor to meet his relatives in tamil nadu and do his last wise of his parents her friend is gowtham... she meets hero arjun fight starts between them ...story goes in this way i want the name of the story and author friends