1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

in search of the tamil novel name

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by pinky21, Oct 2, 2015.

1. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

I had read this novel years back. neither could I remember the novel's name not the author. the hero's name was diwakar or dinakar and the heroine was nirupa if am correct.
    the hero was working in the heroine's fathers shop. and the heroine was having an eye at him. when the heroine was holding hands with the hero the heroine's father saw them. the heroine on seeing her father put the entire blame on the hero who was completely taken back. hero was kicked out of the job,

i a short period of time hero becomes a real estate agent and gradually grew up as a contractor and he had reached great heights. the vise versa happens with heroine's family. they had huge debts and the hero used the situation by using the heroine's fathers situation. he started using heroine physically for the debts. though it was revenge act in the beginning the hero later realizes the love for the heroine when she gets pregnant.

when the hero plans for a marriage the heroine was forced to leave the hero's place becoz of the drama played by hero's mom. she was rescued by a rich family in north india and gave birth to a boy baby. later she entered construction contract buz and became a big time competitor for the hero.

finally hero finds her and woo's her back.. and the start a new life again..

the twits and turns were too good. though it was a lil tragic in the mid. but was a good read. if anyone has read this story plz share the novel's name..

thanks

2. suthaganapathy

suthaganapathy New IL'ite

Hai pinky,

i think the novel name is malarae unnai nesiththaen. Author name - s.usharani.

1 person likes this.
  3. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

@suthaganapathy - Thank you so much ma.. have been look for this novel for a long time.. mademydaysmiley.. thanks again.. downloaded it too from 4shared..

4. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

Hi , pls help me to find out a story name of Ramanichchandran..
    It was on a picnic, a gang of boys tried to rag a girl, but she knows karate. she attact them & went off... but that boy finds the girl & marry her. & trying to revenge on past incident...

1 person likes this.
  5. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

hi..

I too have read this.. the girls father in law would support her.. he changes for good when the hero's mom gets to know the nature of her son.. after marriage the hero takes the heroine to a hill station and plans for a revenge with his friends. but the hero's father come's in rescue.. is it the same story... will ping u if get to remember the novel name...

6. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

Thanks pinky.....
    I think it will be the same...
    I don't know the whole story...
    Pls do inform me the novel name, I am eager to read it

1 person likes this.
  7. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

sure.. will let u knw once the name strikes me..

8. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

done... Thanks again

1 person likes this.
  9. pinky21

pinky21 Gold IL'ite

.. its nal nalla nal

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
  10. Yasooo

Yasooo New IL'ite

Thank you

1 person likes this.