1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

In search of indian community apartment in Dunwoody or sandy springs

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by Nisharoa86, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Nisharoa86

Nisharoa86 New IL'ite

Hi friends my husband got job in Atlanta . So mostly v ll be moving next month . Please suggest some good apartment names with lots of indians in Dunwoody and sandy spring . Also looking for preschool for my daughter 2 yrs . Pls share ur experience . Thanks for ur help !!!

2. bindu78

bindu78 New IL'ite

3. satyak

satyak New IL'ite

Hi Nisha,

There are so many Indian residents in Dunwoody and Sandy Springs - post crossing, jefferson, hawthrone gate to name few . There are so many church based preschools in Dunwoody which are good, but it is highly impossible to get an immediate placement there.

We moved to Dunwoody in Dec'15 and since then I've been trying a preschool for my son. Even for fall'16, registrations are over for most of the preschools here. But you can always call and ask them.

I have a list of all preschools in Dunwoody along with contact info [that I collected for myself]. If you are interested, I can share it with you.

All the best with your move.
    Satya

4. deshvedu

deshvedu New IL'ite

Hi. My name is Veda. We will be moving to Dunwoody by mid April for my husband's job. I would like to make friends in the community like meeting other indian ladies to hang out with. Any recommendations or contact info that anyone can provide? Would love to make new friends