1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In search of a School - Part1 Nursery

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by TomAndJerry, May 24, 2011.

1. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

I had done lot of research about schools in Hyderabad, when they give application forms etc etc last year itself. Then only I was tensed thinking I am too late, but felt comfortable as most of the big and best schools start from LKG, so I can still put my daughter in Nursery in nearby school and join her for LKG in best school.

As we are not natives of Andhra it was little bit difficult find suitable school for my daughter. Finally I had zeroed on BACHPAN as the neighboring kid also joined there. I thought atleast the fact that her friend goes there will motivate my kid!

After admissions I came to know that the principal and few other teachers are from my state, thus if needed they will speak in Kannada with my daughter. Oh I felt so relieved. And even her class teacher happen to know kannada.

But to my badluck the neighbor made admissions but went to her native along with kid at the time of Re-open (for us it was opening of school..not re-open).

The Director on Day1 said, just leave your daughter and go, she will be fine! With heavy heart we left her and came. First week of school was for only one hour and I had taken her to school since the day of admission everyday to make her feel comfortable with the people and ambience there. Soon she got adjusted to school. She got the 'Most confident child' and 'Most creative child' appreciations during first quarter.

She would happily go to school most of the times, few days in the whole academic year, she did tell I dont want to go today!!

2. maalti

maalti Gold IL'ite

Hi Tom & Jerry, first school admission of children is always a fond memory to cherish.

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai T & J,

Being a parent so many thoughts will splash in our mind when we leave our children first day in the school. Children are accommodative in all aspects and their creative power memory etc., will soon pop up in their mind how to move with others in a new atmosphere.
    My Best wishes to your daughter to come out successfully in her academic career and make you feel proud always dear.

4. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

thanks Sree,

I too hope she will adjust to new school without much difficulty.