1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

in pain...

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by parvathi1980, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Parvathi,
    Every person is unique in this world. As your Sis is close to your parents,means physically she may be just few KM away, so obviously they takes care of her. Try look at the things in a positive way, life will be much brighter.
    You need to speak to all your folks and get a proper reason for their behavior. If its just like that as she is staying near to her, both of them mutually dependant on each other. As she being on medical side and your father's current health condition, they should stay closer. She is contributing in that way. But you shouldn't take it as point to strike their minds hard. Talk to your sis/mother whoever is close to your heart and let her know about your feelings definitely they will understand.
    People definitely keep thinking about you as they had been in touch with you through email/website, but may be lack of time they are unable to keep in touch with you.
    Talk to them in a positive tone and get it resolved.

2. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Sorry about this Paravathi. Hope thigns go well for you soon.

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Parvathi,

Even though many people say that parent's love is impartial, i noticed quite a few parents are partial to one kid. I experienced it, so i know how much it will hurt. But we cannot change it. Instead of getting worried about things which you cannot change, try to focus on other things which will make you relaxed or which you can enjoy. The more you think about your parents and their actions, more hurt you will be.

Just accept it and move on. Concentrate on the people who love you, your hubby, kid.

-Lakshmi