1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Need of help regarding beauty problems

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by sindhukp, Feb 12, 2008.

1. sadhana11

sadhana11 Senior IL'ite

u need any suggestions

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Sadhana, this thread was active in 2008, both ladies have got married a loooong time back :)

3. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear all,

Where can I find Aveda Rosemary Shampoo/conditioner in Chennai??

4. deepideepi

deepideepi Silver IL'ite

I also have sensitive skin. I had so may pimples also in my schooldays..one of my friend suggest me to use besan and lemon juice pack. I applied that everyday which helped me to get rid of pimples and my another battle was with pimple marks.. i used to apply mashed ripe banana on my face and the magic happens..slowly my marks started disappearing and my skin was as soft as little baby i was so happy... but thins is not one day thing.. u have to follow it till the result..
    and as hair pack put mustard oil on ur hair a day before at bed time...next day mix methi powder, curd and sugar and apply it as a hair pack.. it smooth ur hair and keeps hair shinny and straight and reduce split ends..

5. audreyjames02

audreyjames02 New IL'ite

My sensitive skin has always prevented my from trying out new products. Of late I came across the Sakare store at Neal Street and tried its solutions for sensitive skin. Of those available, the Problematik Skin Mask did the job for me. After using it for few days I can see visible difference in my skin and it looks way better than before. Thank you Sakare