Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by Jey, Nov 28, 2017.
Please finish that sentence.
Let's dream for a bit.
I will go first.
Do a 2-month leisurely trip around Europe.
With kids. Really slow paced. Visit medieval towns. Drive in the auto-bahn. Take the trains. Read guidebooks. Historical places. Beautiful countryside. Dinner at the town square. Make time move slowly.
Yeah, I know!
Travel round the world with my dh and ds. Spending at least a week in each country...
I also would like to settle in a villa, with retired dh, a home theater, a international chef cooking yummy dishes
Hmm.. Lets see...
1) Visit Leaning Tower of Pisa & find out why it's just leaning and not falling flat
2) To dine in an underwater restaurant with aqua kingdom for company
3) Throw away my mobile phone and any other mean by which someone could get in touch with me and run into oblivion. Spend some ME- TIME. Wish atleast 20 days for myself, all alone, doing what I want to, without any shackles, with no one to tell ME- don't do this, don't do that. Just me, me and ME. Ideal place: The Himalayas
4) Go for trekking on a mountain range.. ideally somewhere in north-east India or the Himalayas..
5) Visit and explore entire north-eastern part of India. I had been to Darjeeling and Sikkim and loved the experience all together
....And the list goes on
First of all , thank you Jey for this thread. Even if it is a lot of wishful thinking, i can find pleasure in this!
Would love to visit the parts of India not visited by me uptodate, that is more towards north of India and accompanying Hill stations like darjeeling, sikkim etc. THis, especially accompanied by like minded friends and family. As of date, although we have travelled a lot within and outside India, it was mainly to meet family commitments, pilgrimage tours etc.
I say wishful thinking here, as at the moment I need to remain nearby and available to see to my mother who is aged 87. And, at this juncture i have been travelling abroad to visit our sons and family with my mind restless
over my mother's welfare, each time.
Would love to go to a place, where i can speak my mind out, without the fear of being judged....
Would love to listen to people’s stories, their view points from them.
One week of non stop relaxing at my own house with dd and dh, while my work at home is taken care of, without me doing it...
Smell a lily flower.
Pluck an apple from the tree and eat.
Take all the time and visit every nook and corner of the all the museums at "The Mall" (Smithsonian et al)
Visit all the temples in India from Kanyakumari to Kashmir and India's historical treasures such as Ajanta and Ellora caves.
In my lifetime, I'd like to
.....see my country( i.e., USA) have a progressive tax system, and offer services to citizens like other G-7 countries. Like healthcare access without any complicated billing, paying etc.
Travel - I would like to visit Europe, Egypt, Rome, Tibet after visiting all wonderful places in India. Especially architectural marvels.
Dream - to sing beautifully