1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In Mother's Womb..

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Cheeniya, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

In a mother’s womb were two babies. One asked the other: “Do you believe in life after delivery?” The other replied, “Why, of course. There has to be something after delivery. Maybe we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense,” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second said, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t understand now.”

The first replied, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “Nonsense. And moreover, if there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery, there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” said the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first replied “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s laughable. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second said, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her, this world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second replied, “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above.”

Maybe this was one of the best explanations of the concept of GOD.
    – parable from Your Sacred Self by Dr. Wayne Dyer

2. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

@Cheeniya uncle,
    What an awesome story! I feel so much positivity in the story and it is giving me strength to face one upcoming woe. Thank you, uncle for sharing it with us and I just remember these lines from above story. “Sometimes, when you’re in silence and you focus and listen, you can perceive Her presence, and you can hear Her loving voice, calling down from above".

Cheeniya likes this.
  3. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

I loved this share from our venerated leader @Cheeniya - senior Moderator.
    Interaction of twins in womb beautifully conceived to deliver the message that God as Mother is Supreme . A super concept !
    Two souls in dark converse at the brim of delivery of and about life and death that is soulful & thought provoking.
    It is axiomatic that life ends in delivery though in the world of Maya life commences when delivery is concluded!
    Of the twins after delivery which is considered the senior? The first or the second and the reason!
    I read it again & again to adapt this story in a thread in the making “Delivery” - an expansive word?
    A passage*from a song sequence of tamil film sindhu bhairavi cross the mind:
    Thanks & Regards.
    PS:
    *Amma-nu sollavum adhigaaram illai
    En vidhi appodhae therinjirundhaalae
    Karbathil naanae karainjirupenae
    Thalai ezhuthenna en modhal ezhuthenn

PS:
    & for those who follow and understandtamil here i text the link
    For that passage/song.

Cheeniya likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

No matter how many times we read this message, it elevates me. This message was in existence since 2015. Please see the attached article written by me in 2015 and I hope you enjoy reading it.

Is there life after delivery?

Cheeniya likes this.