1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

In-laws - North vs South

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by RadiantCat, May 18, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

If we can count Hyd as a part of SI, please include Shabhana Azmi, and Tabu too. Oh! we missed John Abraham, Johnny Lever, Remo and so many in the Bollywood.

Pls let us not forget Mani Ratnam, Mira Nair, Kamal Hassan, A R Rahman and Illayaraja. The plethora of mathematicians, scientists, IT pioneers are from South India.

She says we don't have sharp features. It all depends on the definition of sharp. The intention of this thread was to find out the cultural differences and how people handle it.

I never knew Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Bipasha Basu, Priyanka Chopra were the snow-whites around.

I made several posts against the SIs in NI for their cultural arrogance and how they treat the DILs and Son-in-laws.

2. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:biglaughis all I can do at your ignorance, RuchiSingh. If I finish :biglaughin my lifetime, I shall revisit this post. Thanks for the laugh, though. :crazy

3. YingYang

YingYang Senior IL'ite

Grass is always greener at the other side!
    If you think north idnain MIL are better. you are not reading the news correctly. Have you ever wonder why there are so much buring of brides and suicides in north india hmmmm.