In A Day ! How Many Hours Do U Spend On Yourself .

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Madhumagie, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Madhumagie

Madhumagie Silver IL'ite

hi

This thread is started for all the ladies to the ladies

we ladies usually forget ourselves after 18yrs , thats education . got to do job or build a career and also after marriage with kids ( house keeping, pun intended ) home making :). I invite all the ladies to contribute in writing here , so that everybody can have an view of how to spend time in this fast pace life on oneself or how to squeeze time of our busy routine life and give time or at least few minutes to ourselves !

2. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

It's hard for me to relax at home, since there is constantly something I need to finish (cooking, cleaning, laundry, childcare etc). The only way I get "Me time" is if I schedule it, and it's out of the home. Sadly, at this point, going to the mall and wandering all by myself is a treat.

vijai86 and Madhumagie like this.
  3. Madhumagie

Madhumagie Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhumibabe

Its truly said , i have many times landed up in the same situation.

Its our Life but no time is for us , or the time is for others or lets say taking care of others , except us ! :).

Can you please try to squeeze sometime from the routine ( or escape the routine but still don't feel quilty ) and wat time it might be and how ? so that we can relax or do something which we feel its solely for me and only me , and call it as " me time " .

4. MilitarySpouse

MilitarySpouse New IL'ite

Right now, a 20 minute nap is all I can get.

5. Blush

Blush Senior IL'ite

No me time at all.. All time goes for the family

6. senorita2019

senorita2019 Gold IL'ite

Ordering my favorite food, watching tv and checking my phone is my Me Time. Or taking a nice warm bath in the tub. Since I am single mom, my son is off to his dad's house on weekends so I have the home to myself.

7. BoysMom

BoysMom Bronze IL'ite

I didn’t have any me time and felt kinda exhausted balancing carreer , children edu , extra activities and studying to upgrade myself.
    Took a decision to break from work and feel relaxed now. Being stay at home mom when no one is around it’s a me time for me.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:For some better relaxation possible only at office ( govt. office) and with office colleagues they experience better relaxation. For some the work they do out of love fills them with relaxation.
    2. Serving others, watching others relishing prepared food offers tremendous relaxation to some moms at home SAHM.
    3. CHANGE OF ACTIVITY offers relaxation to one and all. But any activity done mechanically May never offer relaxation but monotony applicable to all anatomy.
    4. Some finds best relaxation in bath tub or and wash. For some Change of or quick reversal of decision offers relaxation like postponement of exams. Even peaceful death offers relaxation to close relatives.
    5. Husband or kids or all of them away offers relaxation for a while. Soft music played elsewhere or at indoors offers relaxation.
    6. Some claim they enjoy cacophony the absence of which causes deep disturbance to their sleep. (14 days railway strike in India in 1970s)
    7. even answering here would be relaxing for some! Some claim relaxation after taking laxatives.
    8. Relaxation in rules relax some.
    9. Absence of relaxation causes relapse.
    Regards.
    God alone can Remain under tension and relax simultaneously!