1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Improving Complexion: Need Tips

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sirisyam, May 16, 2007.

1. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

Hi frnds,

This is Siri writing from Reading, Berks.
    When in India mine was a normal- very fair skin,but now it has become dry skin and complexion also reduced, Can anyone suggest the tips to gain back my complexion

Thanks
    Siri:)

Similar Threads
    1. gk1969
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. goodu
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. rechu
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Siri,

Go thru the Beauty Tips Thread and U shall receive lots n lots of different tips for U to resolve on this problem.

Apart from all those tips which, U mite like to follow,I would suggest U a tip, to follow simulteneously.Keep drinking Water,atleast 2 to 3 Litres everyday.Thats one of the best ways to keep urself refreshed and U will see the change in Ur skin very soon.It resolves Ur dryness and gives an instant glow.

Also,remember,water not only heals Skin problems but it is very good for the overall health of the Body in many many unlimited ways.

3. BhargaviChakravarthy

BhargaviChakravarthy Bronze IL'ite

I shall provide with the following tips though i have given those tips in the concerned thread.
    1)Take two or three teaspoons of lemon juice and apply on the face,neck.
    2)If your skin is not oily,apply coconut oil on the face and wash with the soap you use.

If you find time go thro my thread in the "Beauty Tips "forum.The threads are

1)http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-beauty-tips/3912-mini-parlour-in-our-house.html
    2)http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-beauty-tips/4031-beauty-tip-use-carrot-feel.html

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

dear sri,
    apart from what others have mentioned here, i have always used lakme a thin film on the face u can add water a few drops and in a few days u will notice that it has helped a lot, the linseed oil is a great nourisher, now some jhonson baby lotion a few drop with ur foundation will help keep ur skin moist and never let it dry..this is my personal experience and no pimples or acne come because of this, which i was prone to with many other lotions..regards sunkan

5. jaya18752002

jaya18752002 Silver IL'ite

use egg regularly apply on face

6. jaya18752002

jaya18752002 Silver IL'ite