Imported food products shop in Jalandhar

Discussion in 'Punjab & Haryana' started by RiddhimaT, Jun 20, 2012.

1. RiddhimaT

RiddhimaT Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

My cousins just shifted from US to Jalandhar. They wanted to know if tehre is any shop which has these imported products like chesse or heinz baby products and specific brand of cornflakes etc in jalandhar.....actually they have a 1.3 yr old son and he used to have all those baby products in US and now they are finding it very difficult to look for the same in India.

Though I dont think there are baby eating products of heinz available in india still im not sure....

Any help in this regard will be really appreciated.

Thanks a lot and look forward to your replies.

2. ManuSethi

ManuSethi Senior IL'ite

Hi Riddhima,

As far as Jalandhar is concerned, I am not sure if they will have such markets/ supermarket or a store wherein you get the imported food items since these stores are usually at a place where there is a lot of NRI population...I am sure in delhi you'll find a number of them.

Still you can search for Nature's basket stores in your city or near to your city...these stores are opened by Godrej and they provide these imported products, cornflakes, drinks, muffins etc etc and other items of foreign brand.

The best option will be I think for your cousins to visit delhi one a couple of months and take their stocks if they are too habitual of having the same.

Thanks a lot