1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Implications of belated or advance wishes.

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by ShilpaMa, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My FB has incorrect birth date, so I get wishes twice a year.. growing old twice as fast is not fun...

coming to query, advance wishes, I am superstitious about, so prefer not.
    Belated is fine, though when I was younger (in the mind), used to bother a bit. Worst is, when I call somebody a week or month after my birthday for unrelated thing, and they immediately wish me... if you forgot, just keep it forgotten, dont' remember it when *I* call you. :)

3 people like this.
  2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Hey so nice to hear there are so many who can take it easy. Am sure many must be finding us crazy tho ;-) .

Once I forgot to post Rakhis.. to my N cousins... I was over occupied with my issues and wondered that no one acknowledges... so whats the point in stressing me out.

On the day of rakhi... I got call from all of them.... madam what happened to your courier service... I said I din't get time..... one of my uncles said... no worries dear... there are another 10 days for this month to get over... we can still celebrate... just find sometime to mail them.. I know your packets are ready :)!!!!
    Now the courier fellow reminds me.. he he he............

1 person likes this.
  3. sanjana86

sanjana86 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Shilpa, I'm trying to send you a message but apparently your inbox is full. Please clear some. :)