Immunity Milk

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Thyagarajan, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Immunity milk
    "Madam shall I bring bring immunity booster milk. It will cost Rs 15 more per litre" said the milk vendor. " What is that? How it is immune booster" asked the house lady she is very curious now. Money is not that important. Ready to pay even 5 rs more. The milk mam replied " We feed the cow lime, neem. We take them on sunlight for vitamin. We feed palak, tulasi every 4 hour"

In llb class prof vs student :

*LL.B. Class*
    Professor: "If you have to give an orange to me, what will you say?"
    Student: "Take this orange."
    Prof: "No. Say it like a lawyer would."
    Student: "I, Ramana , son of Satyamurthy resident of Bangalore, Karnataka do hereby solemnly affirm & voluntarily & consciously declare out of my volition & without any fear or favour or pressure or undue influence, that I'm giving this fruit called 'orange' on which I have absolute right, title and interest, along with its peel, juice, seed and pulp.
    I am also giving you absolute and unqualified right and interest to cut, peel, store in freeze or eat , chew, swallow, digest and excrete it.
    You will also have the right to give this along with its peel, juice, seed or pulp to any one whosoever.
    I further declare that I will be solely responsible and liable for any dispute till today pertaining to this orange. And after this conveyance today, my relationship with this orange will cease to exist."
    Prof: "My Lordship, show your feet....!!"

KashmirFlower likes this.