1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

I'm going mad think of it help me friends

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by vani098, Aug 9, 2014.

1. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

i'm going mad think of it help me friends

i'm hearing the news like mil,fil,hus vedimpullatho oomahilla athmahathya, kodalnni himssa peduthunna inlaw family, varakatnam vedimpulllu, addapillalla mida hathya prayathnam , kerosin tho thagala betagam, thallini bidalnni champadam , hus 2 r 3 peillu cheskodam, ...............etc

naku pichekuthundi evvvani nintuntey

i'm going to married guys how to select a family and husband? I left it to my parents but i tooo need to select naaa i'm afraid of the marriage yar how my life will be and who r the persons inlaw 's? How there behavior will be r they good ?

help me out friends share your experiences as here many are married girls

marriage is an auspicious occasion we need to take the decision thinking 10000000000 times

1 person likes this.

2. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

pls transit to english. u may get some replies and that may help u. all the best.

1 person likes this.
  3. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

k im translating in English

i'm going mad think of it help me friends

i'm hearing the news like mil,fil,hus harassment's, sil harassment, dowry, drinking ,smoking , no safety for girls in our socity

im getting mad thinking of this and i'm worried somuch that im not even getting sleep n full to full headache

i'm going to married guys how to select a family and husband? I left it to my parents but i to need to select i'm afraid of the marriage yar how my life will be and who r the persons inlaw 's? How there behavior will be r they good ?

help me out friends share your experiences as here many are married girls

marriage is an auspicious occasion we need to take the decision thinking 10000000000 times

4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

5. kanthtx

kanthtx Gold IL'ite

stop panicking.. neeku nee meeda nammakam undali... u shud trust ur judgement skills..

also there are many road accidents, train accidents in the country... it doesnt mean that u r not walking on the road or travel....

dont be scared of FEW bad scenarios.. rather look around and try to see some good couple around u.. understand and assess what makes them happy.. how they have been happy...

come out with ur list of wants and needs from ur better half and discuss with the prospective grooms before u make a decision...

have confidence and stop panicking at all the bad news that u read in news papers...

2 people like this.
  6. HeartHealer

HeartHealer Guest

Hi Vani098,

Well, as they say, future is uncertain and so are marriages. Where many girls experience the ugly side of being in a committed relationship, in marriage....there are still many for whom marriage has been a very beautiful experience of their life.

It's important to correctly select your would be with decent researches, word of mouth experiences, taking appropriate precautions, knowing each other well, but none of these can or will ever guarantee that things at your end will go smooth or not.

So, narrowing down things, I would eventually come to the point that everything depends on how you take things forward with your would be spouse. Show your complete commitment, show your true feelings, love and all you can expect is a little good, a little support and a little love from your partner. Understand, not everybody is bad in nature. There are also good people around who value a person's emotions.

So, all the very best for the marriage proposals coming your way. I wish you get a very nice groom for yourself and you have a very beautiful married life.

1 person likes this.
  7. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

tq tq very much

8. sacredbell

sacredbell Silver IL'ite

True. It is scary these days.

Some points which I would suggest:

- As per Indian tradition, it was very common that we used to find our partner from related families. So we know their background, lifestyle , type of personality etc. It is also possible to do 360 degree scan through other relatives. So the risk factor is less.

- If the proposal is from an unknown family, never do things in a hurry. Take your time to find the details of them via various routes. It is very important to cross check the nature of the groom from his college-mates. ( Work place colleagues have formal relationships and may not know him completely. But the college / school friends knows in and out of his character )

- When a proposal comes, check their attitude. Some people are more keen to discuss about your wealth, properties and dowry. Have an open and honest talk with the boy. Never try to buy anyone with money. It will last only until the money lasts..then they will ask again for more money. This cycle will continue until his burial. Reject such people.

-Have an open talk with the boy about his expectations. Tell your expectations about him. If it matches go to the next step. It is always better to find a partner with similar family background , similar educational qualification.

Wish you all the Best.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Dont lose your sleep for this. There are natural disasters, wars, and flight accidents everywhere. At least one or two of such burning cases will be reported in the media on a daily basis. Does that mean we must stop living or losing our sleep over them?

There are marital problems, and other problems in life too. Take it as it comes. That doesn't mean you should enter into a marriage with closed eyes. Just like taking precautions to health and other matters of lives, do the same for marriage as well. Now a days, it is better to keep your eyes and ears wide open. More so, trust your instincts, and go for a marriage only for LOVE, and not for other things like dowry, job, cast, culture, etc..etc..etc... Let your parents look for their wants, but you look only for LOVE.

10. tinkerbell

tinkerbell Junior IL'ite

Hey vani..
    U r right..v hav to think 1000000..times.. I dnt knw evrytng bt let me tell u sumthng which I got to knw frm my own experience. .
    Trust ur parents..cz vala kante great ga evru ne gurinchi think cheyleru...ok..
    Even after mrge..make sure that u shud b in touch regularly with ur parents,siblings,relatives,also friends.. dont rely upon ur spouse. .
    Ante ne kalla meda nuv nilabadali and nee valu andaru dagarlo undela chusko..
    Abroad match vaste chala investigation chesi gani ok cheyodhu...and most importantly dont believe anyone easily excpt ur parents..b bold to say 'no' if u find anythng that bothers u with ur would b...even after engagement. .ok..
    Evrytng vl b fine..dont wry..all the very best to u..

1 person likes this.