ILs in Malaysia, Shall we meet up?

Discussion in 'Indians in Malaysia' started by margrat, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Mona2707

Mona2707 New IL'ite

Hi I am Mona, the new kid on the block. Have you gals met up? If you have already then when is your next meeting. Count me in. Would love to get together and get to know you. Hey I am organising a tea talk for women only on 1st March (Sat) in Bangsar from 3-7pm. Fee is RM150 including hi-tea and certificate. You will get to meet lots of fun ladies like ourselves. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would like to attend. Drop me a line by end of this week. Ta!

2. Mona2707

Mona2707 New IL'ite

Hi Santha, I am Mona a new member. Since you want to make new friends how about participating in a tea talk I am organising for women only "DISCOVER THE INNER YOU' at Bangsar on 1/3/08 between 3-7pm. You will get to meet and network with other ladies. Fee is RM150 including certificate, hi-tea and door gifts. Drop me a line and let me know if you are interested. Ta!

3. Mona2707

Mona2707 New IL'ite

Hey are you gals confirmed meeting up on the 8th Feb at KL Sentral Starbucks. Do you know how many are actually coming. Nevertheless could you confirm it tonite so I can cancel my plans of going to P.D. and be there for our inaugural meetup. Ta!

4. margrat

margrat New IL'ite

Hi Mona,
    Yes, we are meeting up on the 08 Feb in Starbucks KL Central at 4pm.
    Am not sure how many are coming to join us on that day. I will be there.
    Those who have not confirmed, pls confirm your attendance so that when we meet up we would whether to wait for others or not.
    See you there Mona.

5. Mona2707

Mona2707 New IL'ite

Hello again all you super ladies who had so enthusiastically suggested we all meet up. Those of you who did not show up for the meet up last Friday at KL Sentral Starbucks without a valid excuse are a total dissapointment. Are we proving ourselves to be all talk and no action. Come on surely you all can do better than that. As it is we are a minority, where is the sisterhood here. Margrat and myself were the only ones who showed up last week.

So ladies get serious and make an effort. There are so many fun things we could do together. Please please for your sakes and our sakes this time lets make a positive EFFORT to meetup once more and that means all of us who commit must show up.

Ta! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF WOMEN

Mona

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Mona,

was actually waiting to see a thread on your meet and the pictures...I feel bad only 2 of you could meet. I think if you post the pictures and your experience, the others would feel better and confident to come ahead for the next meet.

don't worry, you will have more numbers the next meet.

waiting to read about it soon in the il meet ups subforum

7. beesidhu

beesidhu New IL'ite

Well Very sorry ladies ..i was in some kinda mess up with work stuff thus could not reply i hope we can meet up some time in the future ...why not make it PD this time ??otherwise KL is fine also ..Apologies !!

8. buttercup

buttercup New IL'ite

what happen? did you guys meet up or not? i am from Cameron Highlands. Just joined today, same here found this site by accident but very interesting.

9. Mona2707

Mona2707 New IL'ite

BowHi There!

Finally after a long silence someone has come aboard. Welcome! Sad to say the others are either too busy or not enthusiastic enough make an attempt to meet up. Anyway I am Mona from Kuala Lumpur, forty something, married with three boys. Tell me more about yourself and your hobbies. Which part of Cameron Highlands are you from? My hubby's relatives live in Blue Valley. Know anyone there?

Regards

10. buttercup

buttercup New IL'ite

hi, what happened at last? did you guys meet up? i'm form Cameron Highlnads. Maybe you can come to Cameron? how about that?:idea. I'm 40 something too , have one girl and one boy. I'm from Tanah Rata. I seldom mix with people here because it's a small town, the whole cameron is consided small when comes to gossiping. So i keep to myself most of the time .

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008