Illusion Spectacular

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by Thyagarajan, Apr 13, 2023.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

2. Thyagarajan

Stare and be sure not to bat the eyelid. By and by away from screen eyes staring the image then what you see in-depth.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,

Have you tried it? I tried to get closer to the screen to keep my nose in my large computer screen. I couldn't reach the computer screen. I ended up pending in a difficult angle and it resulted in my back hurting so much. Then, I tried to do the same in my iphone screen and as soon as I kept my nose in the screen, a pop up menu showed up as iPhone is so sensitive to the touch. I gave up as I know well that it is not a result you expected out of this.

You may like to put a warning for the seniors, "Don't try it at home alone as it could cause other health issues".

After some young people try it, I will find out the intended purpose of this.

4. Thyagarajan

I tried and got it nicely on my ipad and android as well. Tip of nose not to touch screen yet so close staring at image and withdrawing without batting eyelid you would see 3D image and a butterfly that is almost camouflaged with the background pattern. Keeping eyes close to screen for a very long time say over five seconds not at all necessary.
    Regards.

deepthyanoop and Viswamitra like this.
  5. Viswamitra

I did see 3D image right away and missed seeing the butterfly. I will do it again after my morning coffee and walk. You have the knack of seeing it thoroughly. Now that you told me, I will definitely look for butterfly. With my attempt to get too close, I hope it doesn't fly away. :)

Thyagarajan likes this.
  6. Thyagarajan

As long as you stay with out batting the eye-lid you would see the butteryfly stay put.it may beensured imAge in not zoomed up.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  7. Viswamitra

I tried again but no butterfly. I can clearly see the 3D image of the design. I will leave it for the youngsters.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  8. deepthyanoop

deepthyanoop Gold IL'ite

Wow, this works! I saw the 3D butterfly ! Beautiful :). As T Sir said, the trick is definitely not batting the eyelid and stare at the image for at least 5 secs, when nose, not touching the image but kept really close to it. Thanks for sharing sir !

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Worked for me only on phone and only after I knew what to look for (butterfly). :grinning: Also, it helps to focus on the upper 1/3 area, at least for me.

Focus on the rectangle area shown below but use the original picture without the white rectangle.
    illusion.jpg

10. Viswamitra

Thank you Deepthy and Rihana, You helped me find the butterfly now. There were butterflies in my stomach when I found it. My tube light mind needed a choke to be replaced to shine.

deepthyanoop, Rihana and Thyagarajan like this.