1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILites lets do something for Jenita

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Nov 21, 2007.

1. priya_k11

priya_k11 New IL'ite

Hi Kavya,

You are right about SaveIndianFamily Movement, it is just a bunch of guys who have developed too much negativity in life due to their failed marriages.

I am having problems in my marriage and I had approached them too for some advice, but they all jumped on me as if every woman is a criminal and every man is innocent.

2. gpallavi2

gpallavi2 New IL'ite

Save Indian family and similar other groups are formed by hypocrites, sadistics and criminal intent people who want and will do anything to get their way at the cost of some innocent!
    I have seen their posts and thoughts about concepts like - family, husband-wife, in-laws etc and find it totally unreasonable. They don't even have a shred of reason and their thought process is not in unison and flawed in many places. But I don't even bother letting them know as they are only abusive and exploitative people with no rationale.
    It seems they are kind of men who wish to get married for one sole purpose - pleasing their parents and wanting to be homogeneous with the society (neighbor's son has got married and has a kid - so should I!). This is where all the problem starts - marrying for all the wrong reasons and then starting the never ending loop of hell for the girl - abusing wife for dowry, treating wife secondary, demeaning her for in-laws false ego and taking out their frustrations and lacunae on her, picking up on her.
    Girls and their parents - I have a serious request to you. Please don't give up your daughter just because she is female, vulnerable to abuse by male, vulnerable to vile sayings by society. Rather make her capable selflessly, as your child. Let her grow as an adult - as a human. Let her become independent - emotionally, financially and even physically (get her some self defense training). You will realize she is capable of living life even without getting married or breaking loose from the hell of married life the day she senses it. I know for you parents it may not be possible for being up to her financially, but atleast you can be with her emotionally.

3. drjp

drjp Senior IL'ite

And a bunch a lawyers that made a lot of money by fighting 498a s. If anyone did background checks on the people behind Save indian families, some of those men were the lawyers that supported false 498a's back in the day....made a lot of money.... lost a couple of cases....now they are on the band wagon of break the 498a support to vulnerable women.