1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILites lets do something for Jenita

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Shanthi, Nov 21, 2007.

1. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Ladies,

I am a little intrigued by this case. The pathologist Sardar Imanullah said that after Jenita came out of coma she said that there was a fight in the car and they tried to push her out. And that was when her husband lost control of the car and met with an accident. Was the pathologist not required by US law to report this case to the police immediately? In the US, if we take a child to the doctor the doctor has to report any suspected abuse to the authorities ASAP. I am sure the same would apply if a coma victim came out of coma and said something like this !!

Kavya.

2. sonalie

sonalie Junior IL'ite

i am praying for jenita too but i am appaled at what happened between her and christy...that most of us are....
    but what appals me more is jenita father trying to rake up a incest relationship between christy n his mother....that is so sick.....

one person behaving sick that we all say was christy but other person sebastian accusing in another down the belt sick tango....thats not so done.....

3. Shanthi

Shanthi Silver IL'ite

Hi ILites,
    It's been a long time since I posted anything. Was sick for the past couple of weeks. Blondie thank you for the information you have sent us. And also thank you ILites for giving us more updates.

Love,
    Shanthi

4. sneha

sneha New IL'ite

Hi all ,
    Its nice to see Ilites taking interest in this. I personally know of this case from a very close friend and her family, (Not the pakistani) who were helping for the last couple of months in taking care of Jenita.
    It is a very unfortunate case, but, it is very true...that the husband abandoned her, didnt inform her family back in India and also there is an incestuous relationship between the mother - son AND daughter (Christy's sister). This comes from very close sources who have seen pictures/videos and even mother and son kissing in a way no mother and son would, even while in the hospital!!!! Must be one heck of a shameless family!
    I really cant imagine what that girl Jenita is going through right now! I pray God gives her and her family the strength to bear all that they have to. And also pray that Christy and his family pay for all their actions!

5. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Sneha,

I am glad you found this thread and you indeed know the person in question.
    But personally speaking, it doesnot matter to know wether there is incestous relation or not..If they dont belong to human class. It doesnot matter to me what they do behind their closed doors or in their den.

Becos basic thing itself is missing . That is humanity. If this family was indeed human, they would not let anything happy to their own kid in the womb of the lady they brought from india.

Interesting thing is, world is still round. Whatever goes comes back. So I am pretty sure these folks will get it too.

Ria

6. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

7. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

When did he give this statement so late. Didnt his wife's father get a visa only after Jenita was in coma.Also why wasnt it mentioned that his sister was also hospitalized. It doesnt fit in together. How is Jenita now?Any inputs.

8. sonalie

sonalie Junior IL'ite

he was afraid with so much ruckus being created in the media and threats from his father in law may be....
    you know the barbaric laws like 498a in india where whole family gets jailed just because a marriage breaks down....

no wonder our courts are overburdened with so many cases when 113,555 innocents mothers, sisters, bhabhies are being harassed day in day out in courts across the india,,,,,

press is calling it legal terrorism and biggest violation of human rights in any democratic or autocratic country,,,,

9. kavya007

kavya007 Gold IL'ite

Hi Folks,

I had sent an email to 498a.org to ask them for more facts. Here is my email and the responses I got.

Thanks,
    kavya.

--------------------------

My email:
    ----- Original Message ----
    To: comments@498a.org
    Cc: info@498a.org; mumbai@498a.org; bangalore@498a.org; delhi@498a.org; calcutta@498a.org; pune@498a.org; rajasthan@498a.org
    Sent: Thursday, 10 January, 2008 6:51:02 AM
    Subject: Christy Danius and Smalin Jenitha

Hi,

I came across your website when I was googling for Christy Danius. I have been avidly following the case very avidly for the past few months. Through you website I came to know about the draconian 498a law and how it is being misused. I also saw that Christy Danius had given a statement about his side of the story. I do not know if you have completely examined all the facts in Christy's stories before deciding to represent him. In any case I thought I must bring some facts to your notice so that you noble cause is not in jeopardy.

Though I completely do not know both sides of the story there seem to be some missing links. For example even in the PDF file that Christy Danius has uploaded it clearly explains the statement and the stand that Smalin Jenitha's family is taking. This is from the CNN-IBN article in the PDF file. Here is the excerpt:

Inamullhah says Jenita also narrated her version of the story.
    “She told us there was a fight inside the car and they were trying
    to push her out. That’s when her husband – who was at the wheel – lost control.â€

It is highly probable that such a situation might have taken place inside the car just before the accident. And as a result of the accident the entire family was seriously injured. I don't think a person can come out of coma and make up stories like this just to extort money. More ever what where the true intentions of Sardar Imanullah. I do not think he would have achieved any material gain by calling up Jenitha's father warning him about her dire state. Put yourself in the shoes of Jenitha's father and think about how you may have reacted if you received a similar call from a medical personal.

There are some unanswered questions in this whole case. Why was no police case filed in the US? If a coma patient comes out of coma and says that she has been abused I am pretty sure that it is incumbent upon the doctors to report the case to the police. And the US police would have to conduct a criminal investigation whether or not Jenitha's father had reported the case. I think this is a key information that is missing.

As a concerned citizen I just wanted to bring these facts to your attention. I do not know if you have done a complete investigation before allowing Christy to use your website as a platform for his defense. Your website should not be used a last resort for real criminals to give them protective cover.

Thanks,
    ----------------------------------
    The responses I got:

Hi,

It seems atleast the there is an attempt to tell the world by some
    sources that
    Smail was pushed from the car. Do this mean that the family was on a
    suicide
    Pact? Pushing a person out on a fast intersate- Unthinkable!

More over, lets try to hear what was the car of Christy- I know that
    many models
    have a door jammer at high speeds- Means the doors cant be opened
    above certain
    speeds.

And the person coming out of Coma having abberated feelings is all
    normal. This
    is because of the trauma caused - Esp she had Brain Injuries - Its
    quite
    unlikely to Bollywood where the perrson remembers everything perfect
    right from
    opening the eyes!

Now US laws on Domestic Violance - Its more Draconian than Indian
    laws, but only
    2 significant changes - 1. Its not gender biased 2. There is a
    measure against
    misuse.

And In US the Justice system is fast. Please note: That Highway
    trooper has
    confirmed it as an accident- Please not High Trooper has certain
    Judicial powers
    too. Their report is the most relied and the officers are of high
    integrity - So
    why come to India and filing a case here? Atleast the Juridiction of
    the case is
    not India? Why not using the infrastructure in US and giving better
    treatment
    almost fre of cost because of accident?

Battered Alien Wives are given Green Cards as per the immigration
    law - So
    everything would have been more easy if she had stayed back for
    another 3 months

1. Case would have been over on Domestic Violance - Might have got
    huge
    compensation plus jail for the spouce if proven right
    2. World Class treatment would have happened
    3. Rehabilitaion and new job eventually - I still believe that she
    will recover
    through time, and life is lot user for a challenged person too in
    US. There can
    be a lot of Independance

Does that sound like a reason to atleast to post Christy's opinion
    also on the
    Web? Anyway, I dont know him, and nor I am against women, but
    shouldn't we give
    a chance to anyone before nailing him? or spoiling his career?

Now the person in question and should answer is the so called
    Victim's family -
    Did they loss the trust in US Justice System to Indian Legal System?

So we should also think twice before going by the media. For them
    its just a
    SCOOP and nothing beyond it, but its the Indian Families that are
    suffereing!</pre>
    ---------------------------------

Hello,

Thanks for your concern and hope you be able to see the truth.
    Realize that you will also face this abuse one day. There is no
    denying than any evil you nurture will come back to bite you.

Now about holes in your own theory:
    1) You have mentioned that Sebastian was informed by hospital. But
    you have conveniently ignored the fact that the hospital was told to
    do so by Christy due to his totalled up car and cell phone.
    2) He has hundreds of cell phone records of his calling up Madras to
    tell about the accident. Why over look this?
    3) THE CASE WAS INDEED REPORTED TO POLICE IN USA BUT THEY HAVE
    THROWN IT OFF AND SAID IT IS A JOKE. After this the morons have used
    498a as a tool to extort in INDIA. US police is not a joke and they
    take their investigation VERY SERIOUSLY.
    4) CHRISTY is willing to take a lie detector test and willing to
    come back to india. His valid concerns:
    a) He has a medical bill of 180 LAKHS which he has to repay. He
    needs his job for that.
    b) Lack of proper investigation and corruption in indian police

He wants:
    1) Case to be solved in one year.
    2) Lie detector and Narco test for both him and Smalin to find the
    truth about dowry harassment.
    3) If case is proven false, wants to be paid for his loss of salary.

He is sure he will win because he has committed nothing wrong. ARE
    YOU?

Do you agree with these?

Thanks,</pre>
    ---------------------------------------
    [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Hi,
    [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]I am happy that as a citizen of India you are seriously concerned about the case. We never take up cases before knowing the proper facts of the story. Our only intention here is a true investigation by the best authority who has jurisdiction to do this. As the matter is related to an accident in the USA, the case should be investigated in the US. The US investigation and punishment are more sensitive, sensible and justified than the Indian investigation or the Indian Judicial System. The concern here is that if Jenitha's father has a complaint, he should have immediately reported to the US police for investigation. He can spend money to bring her to India by Air ambulance, dont you think it was more worthwhile to get her treated in the US where people go specifically for medical treatments?[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]It was all intended and planned and the sole purpose of jenitha's father was to hide her ego and fall badly on the boy and his family and get them arrested in India and ruin their lives.[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Else, do you think Indian police will go to investigate the matter in the US and they would be succesful?[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Rgds[/FONT]
    [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif]Vineet
    --------------------------------------------------
    [/FONT]

10. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Good job Kaavya:hatsoff

by the way i never got any response for the email i sent to NC state CIB. May be i was barking up the wrong tree, With the info I was aware of at that time (i.e highway patrol dealt with the accident) .