ILites from Trichy?

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by romanch61, Nov 26, 2008.

1. romanch61

romanch61 Junior IL'ite

Hai all!I would like to know if there is any member from Trichy....Now Trichy is immersed in heavy rains for the past four days.otherwise it is a hot,hot place,but still a nice town to live in.
    I have been living here for the past eighteen years.Recently Trichy has seen a lot of improvement in all walks of life.But ofcourse city-breds won't find this town much appealing,except for numerous temples in and around.
    If anybody from this nice town is a member here please let me know.We can share our ideas.
    Bye all.......:bowdown

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    2 people like this.

2. vishnu

vishnu Bronze IL'ite

Re: Anybody from Trichy?

yes i'm here. i'm from trichy k.k nager. and inanya is also from my place.

1 person likes this.
  3. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Hey,

My native is Trichy... still my family is there only ! Chatted with them... came to know about the happenings.

Take care of yourselves....

1 person likes this.
  4. romanch61

romanch61 Junior IL'ite

5. romanch61

romanch61 Junior IL'ite

Hai Gowri....glad to know you are a native of Trichy...from which part are you from?
    Where are you put up now?Do you visit here often?
    Oh...too many questions I suppose....!!!!!!!!!!
    Ellam oru AArvakkollaaru thaan...............bonk

6. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Hi \

I am from Trichy. Born and brought up in this wonderful temple town. My parents and relatives still live there. I visit Trichy everytime I come to India.

I studied in RSK, SRC, REC (now NIT). I live close to BHEL, though my relatives live all over the town. We even have a small Trichy club here in the Bay Area :D, where we talk about our town and recollect our childhood memories.

Hope to hear from more Trichites.

Vidya

7. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Hey,

Nice to see few....:hiya I am from Thiruvanaikovil... Did my schooling and college in Trichy only. Yes.. I do visit (very) often..as I have my pattis and my close family members there.:thumbsup

8. suryanpriya

suryanpriya New IL'ite

nice to know about trichy....keep it up.... give my regards to all especially to the kids...... in whole tamil nadu trichy is the place i love most...nice people....

may god bless you...

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Help me, Trichy ILiites!

Hi,
    my father in law, who is 94, is living in Srirangam with my bil. On last Sunday, he fell down and had broken his hip. Surgery is not advised, taking his age into consideration. We need a help, mal or femal, who could stay at home and take care of him. He needs only help for his daily chores, no need to give medicines etc.
    If there is any organisation which arranges fornurses, please let me know. This is really urgent too.

10. Chitra29

Chitra29 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

HI! All Ilites from Trichy.
    First it is my Grandma's place. My gandpa worked in Railways when the British sets up GoldenRock workshop before Independence.
    My mom born & brought up there. I also born in American hospital Trihy. I used to come to Tichy on hols.
    Then my maternal Uncle also worked in GoldenRock Railway workshop.So i used to make frequent trips to Trichy.
    Then I got married & at that time my husband was working in GoldenRock Rly workshops.We lived there in Ponmalai for 3 years,then transferred to B'lore. Again we got transferred to Trichy from B'lore & lived there in Ponmalai from 1997 to 2002.
    I like Trichy very very very much. Whenever I visit Trichy I never failed to visit Manickavinayakar,Theppakulam,Singarathopu...Next week also I'm planning to go to my mom's place. On the way I'll visitTrichy.Still my uncle is living there in K.K.Nagar & most my relatives are there.
    Bye for now! :cheers
    chitra.