IL'ites from Noida, Meet Here!

Discussion in 'NCR' started by SabinaKhanna, Mar 20, 2009.

1. SabinaKhanna

SabinaKhanna New IL'ite

Hi Friends, A big HELLO from Noida - the Green Eco Hi-tech city in the NCR belt.

The NCR (National Capital Region) of India consisting of Noida, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad and Faridabad is one of the most developed and economically flourishing region in India, with Noida emerging as a strong economic nerve-center considering the growth in residential and commercial real estate in Noida, infrastructural facilities, top of the line educational facilities and a viable investment destination with job opportunities from top of the line companies from India and abroad.

Anyone from Noida here? Come share your insight.

2. GayatriRathod

GayatriRathod New IL'ite

Hi there, I'm not from Noida;however, my brother is moving shortly to the city. He has got himself a job there. Please let me know, which sectors are safe and well communicated. And I'm sure after he settles there, I'll follow him up to visit Noida.

Tell us what are the places to visit. I heard most of the Television studios are based in Noida is it true?

Thanks in advance.
    Gayatri

3. SabinaKhanna

SabinaKhanna New IL'ite

Hi Gayatri, Noida is a vast locality and every person has his/her own priorities. Considering a broad angle, the nicer sectors to live are 36,39,40, 15 A, 16 etc. Actually it depends on your budget and what you are looking for.

Film city,established by Sandeep Marwah, situated in Sector 16A is the hub of all the major news channels and famous studios. News channels such as Zee News, NDTV, TV Today group, IBN, CNBC and many more are situated here.

NOIDA's proximity to <st1:city><st1:place>Delhi</st1:place></st1:city>, which is the political hub of the country, makes it an attractive destination for news channels. Commercial activities have also risen in the past couple of years due to a sudden spurt in malls and multiplexes.

Rgds,
    Sabina

1 person likes this.
  4. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I am also from Noida sector -61.
    Any body else in Noida.

Sonia

5. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

Hi Gayatri,

If your brother is single , he can live in shared accomodation.I have seen such type of flats and floors in sector -12 these r very economical too.other areas r very costly(rent).PG facility is also available in noida.I have seen some publicity boards in my sector also.

Hope this info is useful to you.

Sonia

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  6. GayatriRathod

GayatriRathod New IL'ite

Thank you all for your replies. Sorry, couldn't answer you all back. Yes, Sonia my brother is single and he has recently opted for a shared rented accommodation in Delhi.

Ya, I know he has to travel all the way to Noida although, its not that difficult. And you know young boys, they think staying in Delhi is a better option as they can easily go for job hopping with Gurgaon, Delhi and Noida and even Faridabad right within their reach.

Ab unke saath kaun behes kare...:bowdown. They can get away with all these innovative ideas till they are settled down.

But I'd still like to visit Noida when I visit Delhi. Are there place to visit in Noida..although I know it is a great shopping destination.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. AnuradhaRaghavendran

AnuradhaRaghavendran New IL'ite

hi
    we are moving to noida soon. please let me know good schools around sector 64 as well as good apartments for a family of 3 .My son is in UKG .do you think I will get admission now in the middle of the year? Or I will have to try for next year's admission? How much will bw the fees around? I am confused .please help.

Thank you
    Anu

8. kamdiks

kamdiks New IL'ite

hi,

i am also from noida. i stay in sector-50. anyone else from noida?

9. SupSam

SupSam Senior IL'ite

Hello all,

I'm not in Noida but are looking for some personal investment, not a big one, say upto 15-18L for say upto 4-5 yrs on loan basis. Looking for such an investment and considering all areas, we felt that Noida could be a good option. Plz suggest what sector, what upcoming project or building could be a good option for such an investment which would give us some satisfactory appreciation after 4-5 yrs.

Looking forward to your advice,
    Dr.Supriya.

10. supersonalee

supersonalee New IL'ite

I live in Noida as well. Sector 19. :D
    It's sooooo near to the sector 18 market. I feel lucky. XDD