ilites from kondapur

Discussion in 'Hyderabad' started by smriti51, Apr 24, 2009.

1. gvart

gvart Silver IL'ite

hi viji
    u cant get jewellery making materials anywhere near kondapur............u need to go to charminar area only.....by the way where do u live in kondapur???

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  2. vijpar

vijpar New IL'ite

Hi,

I am in shilpa park near novotel back side entrance.what about you? you are also staying shilpa park area.are you interested in jewerely making?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2010
  3. Riya16

Riya16 New IL'ite

Hello All,

I stumbled upon this thread while searching for houses in google. I and my hubby would be shifting to Hyderabad from bangalore next month end. We are looking to rent a 2 bedroom house in kondapur (Shilpa park or white fields area), Range 13 to 15K. Hubby would be working in Gachibowli. Could you please help me with few apartments which could be in that range. I do see many ads in magicbricks, but all of them are brokers.

Advance Thanks to all of you for your help and attention

Regards,
    Riya

4. Riya16

Riya16 New IL'ite

Any thoughts, please help

5. yogo

yogo New IL'ite

Nice to know so many ILITES live in Kondapur. We are new to hyderabad and recently rented a flat behind harsha toyota showroom. I have a 2 year old busybody angel. I am interested in classical music and spiritual practises. I am looking for a good homeo Doctor nearby. Will be happy if any of u can help.

:cheers
    Janaki

6. yogo

yogo New IL'ite

Hi Smiriti,
    We came to Hyderabad a month back. Live in Kondapur. I have a 2 year old daughter. I am a homemaker and fulltime mother to the busybody.