1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

ILite in the Making

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by mstrue, Apr 23, 2010.

1. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

I happened to witness this cute conversation between two 5 yr olds at school.

Raju (complaining to an adult): I sat on the wrong table for lunch because my table was wet. And my friends say that they are going to tell on me to the teacher..

Stephanie (his classmate) in accusing tone: Ms.Tansel said you are not supposed to sit on other table. But you did.

Raju (all defensive): That was because my table was wet. I don't want to get my pants wet!

Stephanie: You could have wiped it off with a napkin..

Raju: mm..but..I don't want to get my hands dirty

Stephanie: You could have washed your hands after!

Raju (frustrated): :confused2: but.. but.. I didn't want to

Stephanie (in disbelief at the guy's ignorance): Why?! Washing hands also makes your hand cleaner! :roll:

Raju (kinda sorta convinced): mm... yeah.. you think so?

Stephanie: YEAH! you could just wipe it off with napkin and wash your hands and eat with clean hands.. DUH! :bang

Raju: OK..

I was amazed at the maturity of that 5 yr old girl & the ease with which she convinced the boy just like that !

But then, what is there to wonder? Stephanie is a girl. She will naturally be more matured than Raju. :rotfl(IL-Men, no offense.. you heard nothing, ok..)

Was Stephanie an ILite in the making?yeah.. a budding ILite with sensible solutions on the go. :cheers

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010

2. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi mstrue! a cute post.girls always mature fast.smartness and maturity are inherent in any girl,isn't it.cheers.anu:)

3. Arunadhri

Arunadhri Bronze IL'ite

Pecking comes naturally to hens.
    A sufferer of chivvying by six generations of women (GGmum, two gmums, mum and assorted maternal and paternal aunts, sisters, wife (the authorised pecker), sils, mil and her sisters, daughter and lastly her daughter- the adorable).

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  4. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

Dear True,

Yes ! Girls are always more mature than the boys :thumbsup