IL Valentine! - Contest for February 2009

Discussion in 'Topic of the Month - Contest' started by Induslady, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Shanvy,

Huge Big Congratulations on becoming the IL Valentine! Just goes to show how you have spread your love and concern.

I may as well put SS's post above into quotes for my fb too. I am guilty of all that she has written! Sorry for this delay in congratulating you and sorry that I miss out on many of your valuable post.

But, do remember that you have a special place in my regards list!

L, Kamla

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ansuya and Rihana,

Congratulations on becoming the runner ups. That you have been nominated by so many goes to show your loving care and friendly attitude.

L, Kamla

3. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

My dear Anusya and Rihanna,

Albiet very late, Congratulations to both of you for being on the Valentine's list of so many members here. Rightfully so.

You bring a fresh perspective to any discussion you participate in and you both exude warmth in your interaction with people.

Congratulations once again!

Luv,
    SS

4. Ansuya

Ansuya Platinum IL'ite

SoaringSpirit, Kamla, Susila, Arunarc, Jaishree, Lalitha, and Viji

Thank you for your warm congratulations. The best part of having been nominated for this contest was hearing from all of you. I'd probably go on posting here in IL regardless of feedback or friends, but it certainly feels good to have my efforts appreciated.

I received my gift (a lovely traditional letter-holder) in the post today and it I'm sure it will be a wonderful reminder of this contest and all of the good people I've met here on IL. Thanks to Malathy for making all of this possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.