1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Il Planet

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RatnaMalliswari, Jun 4, 2016.

1. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

After returning from work place Saturday I was reading all post of IL,I was surprised with different views and replies from all other post,to be frank I was very enthusiastic to reply to all post but due to time constraint I couldn't do,I was confused which post to reply first.I felt all interesting and could reply only few.
    I feel members at IL are fortunate because they share such wonderful experience and the way they post their views make us interestingly to read ,I have seen people apart from job and other things in their life they spend time in watching TV or gossips with neighbor or accessing social network etc etc.But people in IL planet think n share their experience.I could find how well they narrate their experience,they are able to reach views of each other mind and getting connected to other virtually. I have learned many things from the post of kamalji,iyerviji,Ishta,agatha83,viswamithra,archita Singh,cheeniya etc.
    I feel the biggest connected network is IL.This platform made us to bright like stars.As we individual located physically in different locations but our mind set are same to share our experience.
    In this occasion I remember this idiom
    "Birds of a feather flock together".

ashima10, kcb, VaniVyas and 4 others like this.

2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Jey and Malathy planted the seed to start this wonderful planet and it took many more from last to this decade to make this a wonderful place to learn from. I won't even attempt to list the people who have made significant contributions to this community as some of them have made immortal contributions, some are not among us having left their mortal coil, some are tied up with their personal life having made significant contributions to this community, some have challenged our neurons to work 24/7 to solve puzzles, some have encouraged people to doodle their ideas, some have attempted to use every possible word in the dictionary to communicate, some have made contributions that keeps getting responses even after a decade, some have written stories that have been published as books with great success, some are known as queen of snippets, some are known for their satire writing, some are known for converting an ordinary news into an extraordinary and humorous snippet, some are capable of intellectually challenging by writing snippets that makes us think for a long time, some are very learned and their responses themselves become a snippet, some have educated us about the scriptures and puranas, some through their showering of love to this IL family and through record number of posts created indelible impression in the hearts of ILites, some are great contributors in solving problems in the relationship forum, some are very capable of constantly presenting their creativity in the arts and crafts section, etc.

A single person won't make a family, a single family won't make a village, a single village won't make a civilization and a single civilization won't make a world. It is the combined effort of many and their unity despite the diversity made this place very successful attracting thousands to visit here everyday.

Viswa

ashima10, Poetlatha, kaniths and 5 others like this.
  3. RatnaMalliswari

Hello viswa ji
    I feel really lucky to be part of this,I do my best to present myself in posting. After reading your reply I feel my words very less in the post and speech less after knowing about contribution each every individual to build this.
    You said some people left mortal coil,they still alive in form IL,good people,thoughts, things are evergreen,they never exit but always exist with us.
    I will happy to know those people names if you can,who made such contribution for such good one.
    One more good way to cherish them in memories is recollect them on any particular day,and call their day to pay regard to them for their contribution towards this IL.
    Kindly excuse me if already implemented the above idea.
    I wholeheartedly convey my thanks to Jey and Malathy for planting such wonderful seeds which has become biggest tree with all valuable fruits.

Poetlatha and KashmirFlower like this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

The two names that come to my mind are Smt. Mithila and Smt. Kalpakavirusham. You may find more in obituary section of the site.

Sridharan

5. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Viswamitra,
    You are humble enough not to mention your contribution which is of immense value to all like me who do not know many things.
    Yes, the last paragraph is very very true.
    Syamala

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Ratna dear IL is my second family and I enjoy being here. You get so much love from everyone hereand people are always ready to help anyone. If one day net is not there or my laptop does not work I get irritated and sometimes go to the cafe to log in to IL. Now a days after the new IL Jey and Malathy have made it possible for us to log in through mobile, so sometimes instead of using laptop I use the mobile . The new look of IL is very nice and useful in so many ways. I will be completing 9 years in IL this September and have made so many friends, also met so many friends in different cities, some I have met three or four times. I was so happy when Cheeniya sir came with his wife to meet me in a marriage in Chennai because I did not have time to go and meet him as I was there only for two days. Like Viswa has mentioned some are no more who have contributed to IL. We had great writers who have won awards but they are not active now a days. Even in crafts forums we had experts in crafts and jewellery and we got to learn from them. I have always been more active in snippets and there are great writers here from whom we get to learn so much. Glad that you got to learn from my posts too. Thank you for mentioning me among the great writers .

ashima10, Poetlatha and VaniVyas like this.
  7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear RatnaMalliswari,

First of all, congratulations on being nominated to the FP by Vijima.

Did you notice that I address her as Vijima although her name is Iyerviji? That shows you that most of us respect her like a mother or sister. Yes, that is how close this IL planet has brought us to each other.

Glad that you are finding this a nice place to be in. Glad because a lot of work and pain has been taken to make this a safe haven to like minded people! Do stay here, read and learn, contribute, share thoughts and ideas, make friends and enjoy!

L, Kamla

iyerviji likes this.
  8. Poetlatha

Poetlatha Platinum IL'ite

@RatnaMalliswari : wonderful expression of your thought, the best part is like you said, when I write about something, but the input we get from the stalwarts here is amazing, I'm wonder stuck by their knowledge,wisdom and reading of wide range of books from age old masterpieces to current comics etc. And I have made so many friends and above all many moms! I think I should add many gentlemen, or elders too! The IL founders have done a wonderful service by establishing this website for the benefit of humanity. I'm amazed about the discussions and advice given by many fellow members to the problems of life dealt with other members and it's a great support system. Any topic under the planet is so well discussed. We learn a lot from everyone's contribution trough posts and fb's! Thanks to the founders Jay and Malathy!

9. RatnaMalliswari

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your feedback for my post.I understood viji aunty relation in IL,shehi
    Hi,
    Thank you so much for wishes and your feedback, yeah I understood about her relationship in IL. I too like her way of writing,hats off to her for her interest at her age.she is inspires all who aspires to write.I like all the post written by members of IL but in day I will not be able to reply to all I read.I feel great to be part of this IL.
    Regards
    Ratna Malliswari.

10. RatnaMalliswari

Hi
    Thank you so much,it's true what u said, even I have come to know so many things after writing in IL, All experience, thought imagination, innovative etc place for writing is been provided by IL.
    Regards
    Ratna Malliswari.