1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If your spouse wants to become a movie star?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Rihana, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

So, you and spouse are sitting and having morning tea/coffee on a Sunday, reading the newspaper, TV in the background, birds are chirping, everyone is being good, and all is perfect with the world.

Without much warning, spouse says he/she has got a chance to act in a movie, and that might lead to more roles, and since you guys are rich enough to retire, he/she might quit his/her job and become a movie actor/actress (Indian language movies). The usual movies - family drama, love triangle, siblings separated at birth, abroad locales, songs, dancing around trees and exotic lakes, waterfall sequences.... you get the idea...

What will be your reaction? You will be OK with spouse being an actor/actress? What about intimate scenes? Would you be OK with him/her doing those? Yes? No? Yes, as long as you are cast opposite him/her? :)

Pour in your thoughts. I'll post mine as soon as I am done ROTFL at the vision of my spouse as a movie actor.:)

2 people like this.

2. SreeSri

SreeSri Gold IL'ite

Oh!! no, I will start my Dream of being a Hero in DDL kinda her next movie.. from the very next moment... (Since Hero owns Heroin) ... Munnabhai NRI... ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

if its her - i will say a flat no. :exactly:

if its me - i need soem money to acheive some goals. for that i will do just one movie. it will be a big hit super hit...box office record breaks. and tv anchors interviewing me. When they ask me about what my next movie is ...i will tell them .." :coffee i needed some money. i got that money form this movie. and am doing no more movies' ...'sorry to my fans...:cry:.dont miss me too much...other actors are good too..check them out' .................

this is great ....very often when am drving back to home...i keep seeing all this happening in my mind....me, movie, hit, box office record, interview, money..........it feels very good :biggrin2:

3 people like this.
  4. Rihana

Don't know about some years back, but now, I wouldn't mind. As long as he focuses on me at the premiere and ignores the heroine.

Intimate scenes - hmmm. him doing those wouldn't be a problem, but it being shown on screens in theaters all over... oh no! :)

2 people like this.
  5. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

6. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

similarly what if your spose gets a chance or wants to act in daily serials.... that too Ekta's ..balaji tleefilms :biggrin2:

7. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

I see car crash, lawsuits, huge hospital / legal bills, brain-transplant, all money gone, long recovery.
    I'm guessing you are just going to have to do another movie to recoup.

4 people like this.
  8. Naksh

Naksh Platinum IL'ite

nahiiiii! {slowmotion echo..echo..echo} do whatever you want with my body but dont play with my brain. no brain transplant. i love my brain....it hardly sits in place ....and i will nto want to lose it :clap...

by the way...movie market is not bad eh? ...then lets just do one more...whats there..zimbal

1 person likes this.
  9. snm1984

snm1984 Platinum IL'ite

If that's what he wants to do and its his passion,then YES.Of course with the necessary conditions-
    1)A big NO to intimate scenes.He should have a face mask put on while acting(like Kamal Hassan in Dasavartaram):biggrin2:Because I hate the idea of him becoming popular and being recognisable in public!
    2)Must accompany him frequently to the set,and let his heroine know that I am his pretty wife.:kiss

3 people like this.
  10. Rihana

So he can indulge his "passion" but not his "passion". :)

2 people like this.