If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Nov 26, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Everyone needs appreciation which gives them encouragement to do more. When there is opportunity we shoulduse that time and appreciate people.Especially children and old age people feel very happy when they are appreciated. Now a days children are very smart and to make them eat or to do homework we have to appreciate them andget the work done. When we appreciate our loved ones, we build a bond of trust and love. It makes our relationship healthy

Being a Leo I also feel very happy when I am appreciated.Today I was so surprised when two of my friends who have recently become very close came to my house. They were saying now we are facebook friends because they appreciate whatever I post in facebook.

When I was in school I used to be very happy when my mother used to give yummy foods and when my brothers used to help in my homework. I used to give a hug in appreciation and they used to feel happy. Now after retirement I feel in cloud 9 when my dh appreciates my cooking and says wow when my dish is superb.

My dh is a very simple person and does not expect anything from anyone. He is not interested in dressing up etc. When we go out I only keep his dress ready and he will wear whatever I tell him to wear. Also he will eat whatever I cook and does not have any preference. So I take utmost care and cook different dishes everyday and feel happy when he appreciates.
    If you think positively
    Sound becomes Music
    Movement Becomes Dance
    Smile Becomes Laughter
    Mind Becomes Meditation
    And Life Becomes a Celebration

8 people like this.

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Re: If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enou

The title of your post is really wonderful aunty. It brought an instant smile and a thank you to my mind. A heart felt thank you is always understood. Enjoyed reading about your family. And loved your ending quote too....something to think about.

1 person likes this.
  3. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

Re: If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enou

now I appreciate the efforts you put in taking out time for indusladies and contributing something or the other everyday here..!everything you posted are morals which are being faded away in everyday busy life and it would be as beautiful as one if we make sure not to forget these small things which actually means a lot when put in implementation..

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

Sabita dear you dont know how happy you have made this young at heart 70 yrs old woman happy by giving your first fb and that too when I have written under General Discussions. That shows you have a big heart to appreciate others.

Glad you liked the tittle which I always google and get it and my google friend always gives a tittle which I like it. Glad it brought a smile too.
    mademydaysmiley with your sweet message and :thankyou2: for the same. God bless you

1 person likes this.
  5. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

very nice vijimaa

keep writing hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

Lucky dear its my pleasure to post something everyday here. Also by posting something I forget my worries and keep myself busy in writing and sharing my experiences which some people might like and some people might not like. Thanks for the sweet message about which made this young at heart 70 yr old woman very happy. mademydaysmiley Lucky dear :thankyou2:

7. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

You very rightly said about children and old people. They get motivated so much by appreciating them. My DD too does a lot of things if we say "You have done a good job" or tell "Do you know how fast she finishes her milk/food".

I loved the lines at the end.
    If you think positively
    Sound becomes Music
    Movement Becomes Dance
    Smile Becomes Laughter
    Mind Becomes Meditation
    And Life Becomes a Celebration

1 person likes this.
  8. Aspire

Aspire Gold IL'ite

Thank you Amma! Your posts are so full of wisdom. Posting in IL after a long time. Son is keeping us busy with his running around all over.

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thank you Adithi dear for your appreciation

10. iyerviji

Superwoman dearglad you liked what I said.Glad your dd finishes her milk, food etc when you appreciate her. Glad you liked the last lines too