1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If tears of love, joy and bliss have not washed your cheeks You are yet to taste life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 24, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Anyone can make you smile, Many people can make you cry, But it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes.

There are times in our life when our heart just opens up and tears roll down in happiness, when we are truly happy which no words can explain, the experience which cannot be expressed, the tears say it all to give an experience and memories which lasts a life. Anyone can make us realise how wonderful the world is but only few will make us realise how wonderful we are in the world.

We come across so many people in life but I always wonder how we get attached to only some of them. I dont know whether only I experience this or everyone experiences. With some I become very close whether they are friends whom I meet in day to day life or on line.On line friends whom I have not seen them but become so close that I feel very sad if they are not in touch with me, especially in IL some have become so close that when I dont get feedback from them I feel so disappointed. I know everyone does not have time like me , I can understand because I had also been busy since 4th October because of shifting and because of Navrathri. But though I did not have time I made it a point to come on line and be in touch with friends here. Some encourage me when I post and I get inspiration from them and feel like doing something new everyday, writing something everyday. Now I also I am not fully settled in the house, some how I cleared everything in the bedroom and now it is looking neat and clean, when I asked my husband how is the bedroom now, he ws saying I dont kno were the things have gone.

I have to set up the kitchen and balcony, but since I have to do it alone it will take time and in between I want to be in touch with IL friends. One of my office close friend was telling me must be like you detached from everyone, but she does not know how much I am attached to my children and other close friends but I keep myself busy being on line to forget everything and not to worry about anything.

There’s a story behind every person,a reason why they are the way they are so,think about that before you judge someone .I would be true, for there are those who trust me;
    I would be pure, for there are those who care;
    I would be strong, for there are those who suffer;
    I would be brave, for there is much to dare.
    I would be friend of all— the foe, the friendless;
    I would be giving, and forget the gift;
    I would be humble, for I know my weakness;
    I would look up, and laugh, and love, and lift ~ John C. Maxwell

sindmani, Ihari123, VaniVyas and 5 others like this.

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Re: If tears of love, joy and bliss have not washed your cheeks You are yet to taste

Very true ma. I too agree with you. Many times tears roll down in grief and sometimes out of happiness.. People those who have experienced both must have travelled all the paths in life.

We meet many people, we become friends with only few and we cherish our life with only one or two friends. Friends have been a part of my life, with whom i have shared my happiness, to whom i have let down my feelings, to whom i could connect. Some still remain close to us even if we are not able to contact.

Life has always shown its wonderful colours and also sometimes have seen those colours fading off slowly. But it remains cool when you don't burden yourself with all pressures and stress.

IL is a place were we share our feelings, our knowledge, learn new things, gain lot of information, pass our time by reading the wonderful stories and snippets, make new friends, bond relationship with others. I enjoy all the forums that i have come across till now. Kudos to all those who have put in there efforts, time and hard work to build up such a wonderful site.

Sorry for side tracking from the topic ma. Just went on typing what i felt.

4 people like this.
  3. iyerviji

Re: If tears of love, joy and bliss have not washed your cheeks You are yet to taste

Thanks for the likes @vaidehi. @sreeram and @ssudhan

4. iyerviji

@sreeram mademydaysmiley with your first feedback. I just mentioned no feedback when I saw your feedback and felt happy To tell you the truth I wrote this snippet thinking of you because you have come so close to me and I was feeling so happy that someone is there to care for me, encourage me and be after me to post the golu photos in the competition thread. If not for you I would not have posted there. There are many others also in IL who encourage me, love me but this time you have stolen my heart dear.

Glad to know that friedns have been part of your life and some remain close to you
    QuoteLife has always shown its wonderful colours and also sometimes have seen those colours fading off slowly. But it remains cool when you don't burden yourself with all pressures and stress.- Quote

Very true

Yes dear IL is a family and everyone here is so loving and caring and we get to learn so much from everyone's writings . No side tracking dear, it was interesting to read your feedback

2 people like this.
  5. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji,
    Very nice child like viji.You are really great to have just shifted, celebrated Navarathri in a gala scale amidst so many unpacked and half opened items and rearranging. A massive job to do alone.With three or 4 surgeries already experienced, don't strain. After all it is our house. A few messy things here and there don't matter when compared to the essential health.Take care!as age advances health starts dwindling notwithstanding the brisk and busy schedule we keep. Age says it all.
    I have got close friends, but all are very serious and have seen many ups and downs, mostly calamities in life.We share a lot, but there is not much to rejoice as the problems are too many to tackle.
    I have to attend to some legal complications, peruse legal documents,cheating etc and those things have to be very carefully dealt with taking care of each word.

In my life I have yet to meet friends who don't have serious family problems.
    Viji,
    I think that your fortunate to have a good circle of friends to share, care and enjoy.

Jayasala 42

2 people like this.
  6. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

I was trying to post my feedback for long time, but couldn't type it fully as some work the other was croping up in between. That's why took that long to post even after giving my like soon.

Thank you so much ma. Something told me that the thread relates to me in some part. You are a great inspiration to me and hope it would be the same for many here.

1 person likes this.
  7. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Nicely written. I could relate to tears of happiness. Only few people have that charm. Off late I have learnt to be detached with friends. It's nice to have friends and it's better not to depend on them. Happy that you have a good circle of friends. First two paragraphs were wonderful and as usual you had ended with a lovely quote.

1 person likes this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

Our mind defines us into a category and when we see someone who fits that category, we feel very connected. When we keep challenging our own definition of ourselves, we keep changing throughout life. When we see unconditional love from people, tears come down out of joy. In my view, that is the only thing that keeps us feel connected with the Lord.

Viswa

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

@jayasala, Jayakka dear I am not great, its all God's blessings that I could do all this. Thanks for your encouragement. Whatever you have written is true, we have to take care o four health as children being abroad noone to take care, everyone busy in their own lives and all are growing old. True akka some people have problems and busy in their own lives so no time for them to rejoice
    Sorry to know that you have to atten dsome legal complications , peruse legal documents,cheating etc and those things have to be very carefully dealt with taking care of each word. Yes dear I also feel blessed to have good friends

10. RamyaMusic

RamyaMusic Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji ma,
    What a beautiful title. Yes indeed, some people, some instances bring tears in one's eyes, smile in one's mouth and heart would be beating with all enthu.. Those are indeed the blissful moments of life.

1 person likes this.