If someone volunteers to.......Poll for 10th Dec 2006 to 16th Dec 2006

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Dec 11, 2006.

If someone volunteers to do a household service for you, which would you choose?

1. Heavy cleaning

21 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Laundry

10 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. Cooking

5 vote(s)
    13.9%
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I enjoy cooking too, but...

Hi all,

I enjoy cooking too. Especially trying new recipes, with Chitvish's touch in it, will definitely be a hit.

But these days, I get tired thinking what to cook? If I don't decide the menu for the next day, I keep tossing over in the bed without getting to sleep :x.
    Given this situation, I would prefer handing over cooking.

Laundry can be managed with washing machine and it is not a daily activity (I pile up and then put them to wash). Similarly, heavy cleaning too not a daily activity and can be done in regular intervals.

These are my 2 cents!

Malathy

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Menu planning

Dear laxmi,

I also think I would have to opt for heavy cleaning only . I can't do cleaning at all since I have dust allergy, will start sneezing... non.. sto..p
    But I would prefer to handover the planning menu part of it as Induslady says it makes me toss in bed , if somebody is coming for dinner. What to do and what not to do..
    Otherwise no planning, hubbt doesn't demand anything and I can cook what I feel like.. only point is that it should be tasty.
    I also pile up clothig and wash once a week. for the two of us here there isn't much to wash..
    Latha :wave

3. bipasu_1950

bipasu_1950 Junior IL'ite

Poll for10th Dec 2006to 16th Dec 2006

hai,

I also prefer to get help for cleaning,all the other things,I can manage.If you have got interest,you can do anything.

with regards,
    bipasu

4. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

How nice to have an Angel

Looks like all of us would enjoy having an Angel visit us once in a while to help us out in our household duties.
    Thanks Induslady, Eljaype andBipasu for your opinions.

5. radha_chennai

radha_chennai New IL'ite

cleaning

i prefer it if someone dusts my whole house and make it spotlessly neat.i wouldn't mind washing and cooking.just seeing the house dusty makes me feel sick and weak.
    radha