1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If Only You Are With Me.... I Seek Your Blessings and Wishes

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Sep 30, 2009.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya,
    Thanks a lot. Nice to see you after some time.

And thanks for recommending my story to your friends. Some of the stories I have already translated. (For instance see my thread, There are Also Good Men and Bad women...) Others I would do in due course subject to availability of time.

thanks once again for your wishes.

regards,
    sridhar

2. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar Sir,

Congratulations on publishing of your 12th book. I read the preface and outer cover and liked it very much. This is the first time I am reading your writings in tamil, since others have been in english through IL. I would definetely buy the book , though I have not read tamil novels till now, I will try reading yours. Also I am planning to send one copy to my mother as she likes reading tamil novels. Best wishes for the success of this book and many future endeavors.
    Radhi

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhi,

thanks a lot for your kind wishes. My debut in writing was only through Tamil. And I have been writing for almost all the leading Tamil magazines.

Please let me know if you have any difficulty in getting the book. I shall organise to send it from my side.

Thanks once again for your kind wishes. I need them a lot because I have started working on a very ambitious writing project right now.

regards,
    sridhar