If money was not a constraint, what would you be?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by So Sure, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Hopefully

Hopefully Gold IL'ite

I love to do research ,If money was not a problem i would have re-written my professional exams and studied for MBBS,then an M.S and a Ph.D and
    would be in research field trying to find new cheaper and natural medicines that would benefit the poor.

1 person likes this.
  2. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Radiant Flower,

This is what I would also do. Have a shelter for the homeless animals in a big land with lots of trees and open spaces for them to enjoy. The second best thing I would like to do is to travel all over India even to the remotest of places.

Regards
    Uma

1 person likes this.
  3. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

I have been asked this question so many times (in different ways) and when I tell people what I would love to do, their mouths fall open in shock! I would love to flip houses....buy old, run-down houses and renovate them so that they still look like they would have when they were first built but with modern amenities. mmm can keep dreaming. One day i WILL have enough money and will do it (even if I am old. blind, and have lost all my teeth).

2 people like this.
  4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

I would be a social worker if money is not a constraint.even now i think that i will work till 50 yrs or till my kid completes her education and then i will go for social work god willing.not sure whats in store for me.

5. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

I am housewife, so as to say something opposite I would love to be self dependent. If money was not a constraint, I would have a big farm with lots of different flowers, fruits and veggies and what not.

My dream when I was in school was to join air force. I still dream of flying planes in Indian uniform. :-D

6. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

I would be a philanthropist.