1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

If money was not a constraint, what would you be?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by So Sure, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Hopefully

Hopefully Gold IL'ite

I love to do research ,If money was not a problem i would have re-written my professional exams and studied for MBBS,then an M.S and a Ph.D and
    would be in research field trying to find new cheaper and natural medicines that would benefit the poor.

1 person likes this.
  2. umaakumar

umaakumar Gold IL'ite

Dear Radiant Flower,

This is what I would also do. Have a shelter for the homeless animals in a big land with lots of trees and open spaces for them to enjoy. The second best thing I would like to do is to travel all over India even to the remotest of places.

Regards
    Uma

1 person likes this.
  3. DKI

DKI Platinum IL'ite

I have been asked this question so many times (in different ways) and when I tell people what I would love to do, their mouths fall open in shock! I would love to flip houses....buy old, run-down houses and renovate them so that they still look like they would have when they were first built but with modern amenities. mmm can keep dreaming. One day i WILL have enough money and will do it (even if I am old. blind, and have lost all my teeth).

2 people like this.
  4. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

I would be a social worker if money is not a constraint.even now i think that i will work till 50 yrs or till my kid completes her education and then i will go for social work god willing.not sure whats in store for me.

5. imhappy

imhappy Silver IL'ite

I am housewife, so as to say something opposite I would love to be self dependent. If money was not a constraint, I would have a big farm with lots of different flowers, fruits and veggies and what not.

My dream when I was in school was to join air force. I still dream of flying planes in Indian uniform. :-D

6. satchitananda

satchitananda Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I would be a philanthropist.