1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

If Life Were Easy.. Where Would All The Adventures Be… Chase Your Dreams…

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 20, 2017.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

In Life , When you get into trouble ; don’t get nervous , Just close your eyes and listen to your Heart ;
    Because the Heart may be on the left …. But It is always right ……..Somethings just cannot be touched or seen… they must be felt with the Heart…

Life is not so easy. We learn from our experiences everyday. But it is not enough only learning but put into practice.
    If you want something you’ve never had you have to do something you have never done .

We have to be happy with what we have and enjoy what is given by God. He knows what to give us , when to give us. I used to feel that why God did not give us grandchildren and was glad when both my daughters adopted a girl child each and that too at the same time. Both are lovely children but different but like their mothers only. They both bring memories of the childhood days of my daughters.

When I see other grandchildren with their grand parents feel unhappy but feel happy that God has given us opportunities to go for satsang, poojas etc, where we get to learn and also enjoy and see so many people, after seeing whom feel that God has given us the best and blessed us also.

Last week there was Bhagavadha sapthangam and this time I got the opportunity to attend all the seven days without break but only for half day and the pravachan I heard from 11 to 12.30, after that we used to have lunch and come back home. This time the Bhagavathar gave all of us on the last day with akshada a song on Lord Krishna which I am singing everyday and it s a meaningful song.

The song is Vasudeva Vasudeva Krishna , dukham theerthu rakshinam Vasudeva Krishna and there are many paras.

He told us the present life how we are living and told many things about today's life which is a reality.
    These quotes are from Google

Who should be blamed when a leaf falls from a tree?
    Is it the wind that blew it away?
    or
    Is it the tree that let it go?
    or
    Is it the leaf who grew tired holding on?
    Life unfolds a lot of misunderstandings everyday..every moment..
    Its up to us to:
    Solve it.
    or
    Leave it.

1.Nobody is real in this world except mother…

2.A poor person has no friends …

3.People do not like good thoughts…they like good looks..

4.People respect the money not the person ..

5.The person u love the most , will hurt you the most..

When your heart is open to Love…

Sounds become music…..
    Movements become dance, …….
    Smiles become laughter, ………….
    Thoughts become meditation and life becomes …a celebration
    Make your life a celebration with Love!!

2. girvani

girvani Platinum IL'ite

So beautiful Viji ma. Thank you for the snippet.
    Vani

iyerviji likes this.
  3. iyerviji

Thank you Vani dear for the first feedback which made me happy . Glad you liked the snippet

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Viji aunty,

I liked reading "Even if you heart is on the left, it is always right!" Brought a smile. We tend to lose that - looking with heart. Thank you for the reminder.

5. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijiakka,

Not only during troubled times, I would recommend listening to the heart all the time instead of blindly following the dictates of the mind. Intellect is somewhat a pipe to the source of love. When all actions are made with unconditional love, we achieve equanimity. Excessive celebration, excessive sadness, deep depression, over excitement, mood swings, emotional roller-coaster ride, etc. are not desirable. Accepting things as it happens, assimilate knowledge from our experiences and implement the lessons learned from our lives are important.

Viswa

joylokhi, iyerviji and Belacar like this.
  6. iyerviji

7. iyerviji

Glad to get your feedback Viswa dear, a thought provoking one. I try to follow what you have written. When we accept things as it happens our life goes smoothly and we are happy. Experience teaches us the same

8. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear a Viji,
    Life without challenges will be boring, whereas facing challenges and overcoming them will give us joy. Over rejoicing or over grieving is not good.

We should try to observe equanimity and keep the mind in a calm and composed stattus. Though easily said than done, but could be achieved if we try hard and sincerely.

PS

iyerviji likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thank you for your thought provoking feedback Pushpa mami

10. Anusowmyan

Anusowmyan Gold IL'ite

Thanks for putting forth the essentials or the "NEED OF THE DAY", nice message , be happy, & not to waste time in comparing or competing with others.

iyerviji likes this.