If God Gave You Choice Between Moksha And Being Reborn As Yourself To Correct Mistakes, Please Pick

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SuiDhaaga, Mar 12, 2021.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

When I asked an uncle this same question he said that it is not in his control where he goes after this life.

This is certainly a tough question. We want to right our wrongs, unhurt those we've hurt ... Yet moksha makes it all disappear.

We only own our memories. Perhaps we own our moments because memories get erased.

2. SuiDhaaga

You mean a math whiz kid was Aryabhatta in a previous life?

Perhaps children with innate talents learned in a previous life.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. SuiDhaaga

When you attain moksha and if you are able to remember us at IL please let us know how moksha really is.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. SuiDhaaga

That would drive me bonkers.

Be reborn, avoid previous mistakes. The be introduced by new circumstances where you make new mistakes.

Sometimes I wonder if we are being reborn into the same life and God prevents us from making our past mistakes. Then we have different situations where we err once again.

I guess once we make Zero mistake (after how many tries and re-tries) we finally attain moksha.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

haha @SuiDhaaga

I will send a phulkari dupatta and a Mending kit with lots of 'sui dhaaga' to you from heaven.
    Ofcourse...it will come in Amazon Prime box...

Enjoy the nature SD...you are getting all wrapped up in very tough questions...let go of it and instead question- what kind of shampoo you should buy..and if the price is better at walmart/tarze/amazon

6. abc00

abc00 Gold IL'ite

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev in one of his videos said if a human couldn't fix his problems in this birth, then how different will it be in rebirth ? That got me thinking....so I chose moksha because it liberates me. I would chose moksha for one more reason- I'm always at my best when it comes to decision making and do not regret . I take accountability for my decisions - whatever be the outcome. So I'm not sure how diff would it be if I was to be reborn with that 'magical' ability to avoid/correct errors.

SuiDhaaga and Flyhigher like this.
  7. winterhue

winterhue Gold IL'ite

I would choose being born again. Because that way I could hug my mom again. I would go through all that pain once more , just to be with her again.

SunPa, SuiDhaaga, Mistt and 1 other person like this.
  8. Flyhigher

Flyhigher Gold IL'ite

I choose moksha. I feel I had lived my life to the fullest and I want to be able to remember my memories. I hate to reborn again and forget about the memories I made and people from my past life. I want to be at peace with the memories I made, the people I met, the mistakes I made, the lessons I learnt.

Mistt likes this.
  9. SuiDhaaga

Amazon - they are getting bigger!

I usually get shampoo at local pharmacy!

10. SuiDhaaga

This is sweet and painful.

I think that if I am able to be reborn, will the other people in my life have to be reborn. Will the other people in my life have to suffer the same pain again.

Of course if I choose to be reborn, I know I will go through same things again, but different decisions will alter my path. Somewhat.

winterhue likes this.