1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Idu aambalainga samacharam!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anandchitra
    Thank you for the nice words. May your sense of humour enable you to see the lighter side of everything!
    sri

2. Cheeniya

Dear TDU
    That indeed was a typically Kamal Hassanish reaction and I too liked it very much!:)
    Sri

3. Cheeniya

Dear Chithra
    There is nothing like a pointed question to the bride groom prospect at the time of bride seeing ceremony. It is now an accepted practice for the boy and girl to adjourn for a tete-a-tete while the accompanying crowd is busy consuming the sojji and bajji. It is the right time for the girl to seek some info about what undergarments he wears if she feels that this info will be vital for the decision making! I see no other alternative.

All Indian ads are interesting and I watch every one of them. I do note down my comments about them and rate them too!

By the way, you seem to be an adept in reading between the lines! A word of caution on the side- Dont miss out the main text!
    Sri

4. Cheeniya

Dear Aishu
    Thank you for those encouraging words. All my posts are meant to be read both by the husband and wife because it's human nature that if one doesnt find something funny but the other does, the grouchy one will at least laugh seeing the other one laugh illiya?
    May a great sense of humour distinguish your family all the time!:2thumbsup:
    Sri

5. Cheeniya

Dear Kamla
    I hope you dont mean et tu Brutus when you talk about the 'real' cheeniya!
    That sastrigal episode was hilarious. By the way, the name of the undergarment would surely motivate the sastrigal to keep it clean all the time!:yes:
    Sri

6. Cheeniya

dear Shanthi
    As long as there are asadugal who think that chewig a particular mint will cause pretty women jumping into their arms out of nowhere, these ads will continue!
    Sri

7. Cheeniya

Dear Malathi
    Nothing makes me happier than seeing my friends enjoying my brand of humour! Like Reader's Digest, I too keep proclaiming that laughter is the best medicine. And nothing can forge a human bond stronger than the ability to keep each other laughing!
    Sri

8. Cheeniya

Dear abha
    I really have no statistics about the percentage of households in which men's u.garments are purchased by their womenfolk. On a rough estimate, it should be around 99.99%
    You are the one who always demands that I must stick to my humour! Do you regret it now? :)
    Sri

9. Cheeniya

Dear So Sure
    Who ever says that my posts in IL have really any purpose in them? I call my posts Senile Ramblings and I am not So Sure if you should be looking for anything profound or socially relevant messages in Senile Ramblings!

The hallmark of growing old is the increasing tendency to blabber! So dismiss my post as a babble and be at peace!
    Sri

10. Cheeniya

Dear Nivedi
    You are so right that many Indian ads are most interesting than the soaps!
    The recent one I saw was brilliant. A man walks through a lonely park or something and he sees a Rs500 note lying on the way. He stands there musing and looking hither and thither. Just as you think that he is weighing up some deeply ethical issues, he moves away leaving the note untouched. The screen screams on the space vacated by him, Back pain? Use Iodex!
    Sri

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2007