1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Idolizing Sachin Tendulkar

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by dipshikha, Apr 25, 2011.

1. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Everybody does have a role model who has a unique personality whom they adore, appreciate, impressed , influenced and are inspired so much by their good qualities, behavior, and achievements that they idolize the person so much and would like to be like them and lead life as per their examples being set . this brings tremendous changes in the individual’s way of thinking because of the willingness to change him/her inorder to enhance their life completely . :thumbsup

I have so many figures in my mind whom I idolize so much but of recent I have developed so much feeling towards Sachin Tendulkar:bowdown:, the great persona who is so much successful and famous and yet so much down to earth with his humble behavior . I find him execellent in every way and would like to develop or inculcate some of his traits in me ( though not everything). Like his cool temperement, compassionate in his nature, believe in himself, hardwork , and able to bounce back when he is not in form and not get carried away or loose hope on his vision when others comment on him during difficult times . All these makes me think how a good human being he is over all. Such a great soul he is to our country that we owe a lot of respect and appreciation to him . Apart from being a cricketer , he has emerged himself as a better family man , a better citizen and above all a better human being in all aspects. A clear example of his generosity is providing stadium tickets to a much crazy cricket fan of India who will be available at every stadium whenever India plays and the person will waving the Indian Tri colour with pride. He himself is painted fully in Tri colour that we hardly know his face without the tricolor paint on him . this crazy fan’s name is Sudhir kumar Gautam from Muzzafarpur , an unmarried man.( and would not get commited to marriage because of his craze for the game) I just saw his picture where he posed a snap with sachin holding the world cup. Wow ! very lucky fellow he is ,without playing the world cup, he touched and felt the heaviness of the cup . It is then revealed by Sachin that he himself bears his travels expenses and the ticket to be on show so that he can wave the flag and cheer for india. :2thumbsup: Amazingly, It must be a proud moment for Sudhir, and a dream come true for him when he hold the world cup.

I am not going to the deeper version of cricket because I don’t remember neither I am much aware of how much runs Sachin has scored , how many times he has been the man of the match and how many houses and land he owns and how many times he has been awarded with his achievements . All I know is he is a great cricketer who sets great example with hardwork, passion , and compassion to every aspiring cricketer and his fans . He is endowed with good conduct that I have never heard him getting puffed up with vanity and pride neither he treats other’s with contempt.Even by God’s grace he has never been into any kind of controverseries related to his game, relationships, temperement and ethics. He is just perfect in himself and his perfectness just gets portrayed in his speech . My husband appreciates him so much and idolizes him to the core for the hardwork and pasion that he has for the game right from his debut match till the world cup that india won with undaunting spirit making all Indians proud . And now I know the reason why Sachin is called the “ god of cricket”.:bowdown:

2. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

Thanks for writing about Sudhir kumar Gautam from Muzzafarpur -- I had not heard of him. There is a lot of articles on the net about him, such as this one, for instance. (Click on the link for Sachin fan pedals to Bangladesh. It has a photo of this guy.)

As for Tendulkar himself, he has gotten into a few controversies. However, considering everything he is a great role model. His passion for the game and his humility are both standout. As for his records, a single one probably will make the point -- he has scored 99 international hundreds; people were hoping that he would score #100 during the World Cup finals, which did not happen.

3. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Enjoyed reading your write up on Humble but Great Sachin tendulkar.

Thanks for sharing the information on sudhir kumar too.

[​IMG]

4. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Nice one dipshika... enjoyed reading it...
    I am also a big fan of Sachin...

5. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Hello dipshika,

A befitting and beautiful tribute there for

the 'God of Cricket':bowdown:bowdown

Keep more of such coming!!

:cheers

Saras

6. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

HATS OFF . A GREAT TRIBUTE TO CRICKET. TKS FOR SHARING THE INFORMATION.

7. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thankyou for reading my blog and providing me with the first feed back and thanks for the information about Sachin getting into controverseries which i am not aware of it.

Its just the generosity of Sachin about his fan and as a family man that made me to ponder and write about it.

cheers ,
    :cheers

8. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thankyou Sunitha for your lovely comments. I am happy that you enjoyed it .

Regards,:)

9. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thankyou Vidchakra for your feedback. Happy to know that you enjoyed it and a big fan of Sachin.

regards,
    :rotfl

10. dipshikha

dipshikha Junior IL'ite

Thankyou Saras for your wonderful feedback . Loved your comments very much . It just has made me so happy seeing your comments.

regards,:)